Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Greenbio

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I would love to find a CD or link where I can legally download the songs from the following movies:
A Muppet Family Christmas
The Christmas Toy (with Rugby tiger and Apple the doll)
Christmas Eve on Seasame Street

I especially want the songs Old Friends, New Friends and Try the Impossible. I haven't been able to find these songs any where.

Please let me know if I can find them.

Thank you for all your help.:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello GreenBio. Can send you MFC and Old Friends, just need your addy.

TomServo

Reaction score
I hate to join and beg, but I am desperately trying to find the original "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" to turn into a CD for my mother. My stepdad tried "ripping" our ancient audio cassette, but the equally ancient cassette player he used sort of... well, Cookie Monster'd it.

It was my tape, but Mom's beside herself.

Any chance someone could hook me up with the album? I promise I'll try to be a good member and post and be social and stuff. The email is burrfoot@gmail.com if anyone cares to be helpful.

Thanks in advance, Nameless Person!

TomServo

Reaction score
My mother is going to explode when she hears the Elmo-free version of 12 Days of Christmas. I got her the CD a few years back, but it's just not the same.

You, sir, are a saint. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Sounds like what you bought was the rerelease under the name of A Sesame Street Christmas. You're welcome and hope you have a happy holiday season.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Anyone have The Pleasure Of Your Company and/or the full song I Will Wait For You from the TV special A Christmas Together? If so, send 'em my way, please and thank-you.

ibmbc

Reaction score
Hi can anyone send me Everyone matters mp3? I am desperately looking for this for my wife to make her xmas. My email is ibmbc at hotmail.com

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hi can anyone send me Everyone matters mp3? I am desperately looking for this for my wife to make her xmas. My email is ibmbc at hotmail.com
Sent.

Also, if anyone has figured out a way to make the mp3 yet. I would love a copy of the Jimmy Fallon 12 Days of Christmas.
leigh.joel@gmail.com