Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have this track off of "John Denver and the Muppets A Christmas Together?" I'd be willing to trade any other Muppet mp3s for it.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Never mind!

After searching diligently on SongSpy, I finally found it! However, if anyone doesn't have it and wants it, I'll find a way to get it to you.

BEAR

Reaction score
Muppet Christmas MP3's

Hey all! Now that Halloween is over, I am getting ready for the spirit of the holiday season and am trying to put together my Christmas music library. I am looking for any Muppet related Christmas music that is missing from my collection. I already have Muppet Family Christmas, John Denver & the Muppets, Muppet Christmas Carol, and the new Green and Red Christmas album and some Sesame stuff, so I'm pretty full but not yet complete. I am needing new stuff. I am mostly looking for Sesame Street stuff. I have some, but most of it is either poor quality or incomplete. I am also seeking songs from Elmo Saves Christmas. Anyone able to help out? If any of you guys have any great Muppet holiday music willing share, please let me know. Thank you all soooo much!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey hey Bry! I have an MP3 from the Muppet's appearance on Saturday Night Live a few years back. They're singing "Christmas is Number One." Let me know if you want it. :big_grin: And I have "When the River Meets the Sea" from Emmet Otter and "Everyone Matters" from IaVMMCM.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have the full album of Christmas Eve On Sesame Street if you need that.. I'm always happy to help! :stick_out_tongue:

also, theprawncracker: can I get a copy of "Christmas is Number One."? please :smile:

and if anyone has mp3 files for the album Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along from 1984, they would be my new best friend

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey hey Bry! I have an MP3 from the Muppet's appearance on Saturday Night Live a few years back. They're singing "Christmas is Number One." Let me know if you want it. :big_grin: And I have "When the River Meets the Sea" from Emmet Otter and "Everyone Matters" from IaVMMCM.

I would love all 3 of those (especially that last one). Thanks, Prawnie! Do you have my email?

BEAR

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
I have the full album of Christmas Eve On Sesame Street if you need that.. I'm always happy to help! :stick_out_tongue:

That would be so wonderful! Thank you.:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I would love all 3 of those (especially that last one). Thanks, Prawnie! Do you have my email?
I do! The e-mail is on the way! :excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
anytimepally said:

also, theprawncracker: can I get a copy of "Christmas is Number One."? please :smile:

and if anyone has mp3 files for the album Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along from 1984, they would be my new best friend
Hey atp, I'm not sure if I have the mp3 (I might, I hafta' check) but I know I have the video clip and I can hook you up with that. Can I get the Christmas Eve on SS? Lemme' know!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey atp, I'm not sure if I have the mp3 (I might, I hafta' check) but I know I have the video clip and I can hook you up with that. Can I get the Christmas Eve on SS? Lemme' know!
they'd be great, thanks!

of course you can get Christmas Eve on SS.. just let me know where to send it! :sing: