Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just thought i would stop by this thread and let everyone know that over in the Non-Muppet Christmas Mp3s i posted the "Christmas Time at Eureeka's Castle" mp3s there. That being one of my other favorite christmas specials.

Welcome everyone!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can I get "Jingle Bell Rock" and "The 12 Days of Christmas" (the John Denver one)?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can I get "Jingle Bell Rock" and "The 12 Days of Christmas" (the John Denver one)?

Can send these, but I need to know which versions.
Jingle Bell Rock: MFC or Elmo Saves Christmas?
12 Days with John Denver: TV or album?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The MFC version, either of the John Denver ones will do.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Libba.

Shane, you should have your requests now, I hope.

bh7812

Reaction score
Hey everyone :smile:

I'm a huge fan of the Muppets and have been meaning to sign up for the forums for a while now, I guess now was a good time to do it. If it's not a lot of trouble, could someone please send me a link to download the "Sesame Street: A Christmas Sing Along" album please? The one from '84? My sister had it on tape LONG ago, I've tried digging around for it and even if I did find it now I doubt the tape would be in very good shape now. It was surprisingly a very good Christmas Album :smile: I've looked online for it and it's...well near impossible to find so I'm hoping someone here would be willing to give it to me before it becomes completely impossible to get. I'd appreciate it a ton. Please send the album or a download link to:

bh7812@hotmail.com

I'm online a lot so I can grab it pretty fast once someone helps me out.

I won't be a stranger to the forums :smile:

bh7812

Reaction score
bh, check your inbox. For everybody else, here's the link.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jo95en
I just downloaded it Count! Thank you VERY much for being kind and sending me this extremely rare album:smile: Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum! I do have a few Muppet things and although I'm not sure if they're rare, I'll go through them soon and post my list here in case someone should want any of it.