More scandal rocking Sesame Street: Roscoe Orman leaves ex

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'm sure those other cast members you narrowly criticized appreciate that remark =/
I guess maybe that was a little harsh, but I don't like Chris sorry... Just to be clear I like some people on the show like Alan is good, and Bob is great when he makes a rare appearance. I admit that I exaggerated just a little bit. Sorry...I just was a bit concerned when of the best humans on Sesame Street got into a scandal, and didn't think before I typed. Sorry I offended anyone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has ANYBODY heard ANYTHING about Dr. Loretta Long's book? It's been, what, three or four years since some of us (including myself) submitted our "Susan Stories" to be included in her book?

JLG

Reaction score
I have to be honest----this news about Orman has really saddened and disappointed me. I know that actors don't "owe" us anything----certainly they're not obligated to lead squeaky clean lives----but what Orman supposedly did to his former girlfriend is.....well, it's just horrible. It really is. It's heartbreaking to think what she's going through. And on top of that, apparently he has severed his relationship with his children as well? Now that's REALLY sad.

Animal31

Reaction score
I have to be honest----this news about Orman has really saddened and disappointed me. I know that actors don't "owe" us anything----certainly they're not obligated to lead squeaky clean lives----but what Orman supposedly did to his former girlfriend is.....well, it's just horrible. It really is. It's heartbreaking to think what she's going through. And on top of that, apparently he has severed his relationship with his children as well? Now that's REALLY sad.
What is she exactly going thru? I mean let's face it, people break up all the time and move on, they don't go on national tv about it. We don't know what really happened, nor should we, it's tv, Gordon is just a character on a tv series. The children must in there 40's by now, so who they choose to side with is their own business as well....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said before, the problem here is that this wasn't a marriage. It was an open arrangement of which either of them could have left at any time, and it's just strange that Roscoe decided to leave that late in the game. Had it been a proper marriage and they divorced, the situation would be much different, barring the potential of a prenup, the wife could have at least got something when Roscoe left. The fact that the woman in the case agreed to an open no commitment relationship shows there was a lack of trust to begin with.

On the one hand, leaving this woman after that many with out money is a D&&&ish move. On the other hand, he could have left at any time, leaving her with no money anyway. That was a strong possibility all along, and she didn't even come up with a back up plan or some sort of arrangement when it happened. As nasty as it sounds, I agree that she was far too dependent on Roscoe's celebrity. Sure, she raised kids, but they're probably grown up by now.