More scandal rocking Sesame Street: Roscoe Orman leaves ex

Drtooth

Reaction score
OK... I really hope everybody understands that I was posting all in good fun. :embarrassed:
Me too. If you're under 18 years old and go into a chat room and someone hits on you and you don't log off, never go back there, and delete your history, you've got the mind of an incompetent 3 year old. :halo:

To me, the only disappointing take home from Gordon is leaving his ex-not wife with no money is kinda nasty, though it still sounds one sided.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I watched Sharon Orman's interview on INSIDE EDITION today, and needless to say, emotions were running high.

They interviewed her as she was packing up and taping boxes, since she was being evicted from the house she and Roscoe had shared, since she had absolutely no money, saying that because Roscoe was paid so well for being on SST, she really didn't have to work or anything; but she still was incredibly upset about the entire situation, saying her soul has been ripped in half, and even though they never were legally married, she was asked why it hurt so much, and she said it was because they had been together for so many years. She did also mention how disgusted she was that he never actually married her, BUT, he apparently DID marry the younger woman he dumped her for.

The upshot of the entire interview was they actually chased down Roscoe. They caught up with him at the apartment he now shares with his new woman, asking him all kinds of questions, as he was trying to hide his face while getting into his car, while all he had to say, "It's not true." I mean you see certain celebrities hunted down, trying to brush past people bombarding them with questions, while they try to slip away, but to see this happening with "Gordon" wasn't easy to watch.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sorry... but... really!?! If you're with a man who doesn't want to get married, they clearly don't want to be attached. That's a big red flag. Now, had they been legally actually married, the divorce would have left her with X amount of the money. The woman in the relationship was looking for commitment is a commitmentless situation. That doesn't make matters better, but that's a situation that basically says Roscoe could have walked out of the relationship at any time. Strange he did it so late in the relationship. At the risk of having a bias, someone knows more than she's saying. And these cases always seem to be manipulative against the celebrities in question.

All I'm saying is this is a PRIVATE matter between an actor and his not wife at all, and we should leave it at that. But then again, I have the utmost respect for Sean Penn for punching a Paparazzi rat out that one time.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, while whether what Roscoe did to her is wrong or right is open for debate, I'm pretty much going with what Drtooth said. It's their own situation to handle their own money anyway they want.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I agree it's a private matter and should be left at that. But LOLed at the Republican/Romney conspiracy theory. Seriously?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree it's a private matter and should be left at that. But LOLed at the Republican/Romney conspiracy theory. Seriously?

Hehe heh heh...

Nice to know you don't know when someone's kidding.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The private lives of Sesame Street's performers are none of our business. We do not have all the information of the situation nor should we. It also violates forum regulations.

Some posts (that have now been deleted) have regurgitated incorrect and inflammatory statements from previously closed threads.

This forum is a place to celebrate and discuss Muppets. We have nearly 6 decades of Muppety goodness to discuss. Please, let's focus on that! :attitude: