More scandal rocking Sesame Street: Roscoe Orman leaves ex

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Like I said, one sided. While whatever went on with them is private, who's to say she wasn't the one who drove him to leave? "Victems" in some of these situations distort the facts, not just to be manipulative, but also because they remember it from a different stand point. Not to mention the obvious "everyone's their own hero in the story of their lives" bit. That distorts reality in a way that isn't so much lying because that person believes that it is true.
There's an old saying: "There's three sides to every story. There's her side. There's his side. And then there's the truth."

The key is to figure out who's side is closer to the truth.

Animal31

Reaction score
I'm not really sure it matters who's side is closer, it doesn't effect any of us in any way, so why even dwell on it. He moved on with his life, she'll do the same....

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
No! No! No! Not Gordan! Darn it! Now we're going to have Alan and those annoying humans who add absolutely nothing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will say this: it's too bad at this point in time that MADtv is over, because their SST parody sketches were always hilarious, and knowing them, they'd probably jump all over this.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No! No! No! Not Gordan! Darn it! Now we're going to have Alan and those annoying humans who add absolutely nothing.
Dagnabbit! Why isn't Jane Curtain constantly on SNL since the show started?!

:rolleyes:

I really don't know what to correct first. This has NOTHING to do with Roscoe's on screen performance, and Gordon is basically the only original human (albiet a recast one) to still have a regular part on the show.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Dagnabbit! Why isn't Jane Curtain constantly on SNL since the show started?!

:rolleyes:

I really don't know what to correct first. This has NOTHING to do with Roscoe's on screen performance, and Gordon is basically the only original human (albiet a recast one) to still have a regular part on the show.
It didn't stop Kevin from leaving the show.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I doubt he's going to leave the show over this. "Frankie says relax!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's a difference... what Kevin is accused of is pretty damaging. A twisted game of media telephone would paint the show as a haven for pedophiles or something. He stepped down because he knew that it would damage the show and company, even if he was vindicated. I don't wish to dwell on that any further. What Roscoe did was dump a woman that he wasn't even married to for another woman. Or as I like to call it, not even divorce. Since when has divorce destroyed anyone's career? No problem there. No reason to leave.

The only reason why any of the older cast members aren't involved with the show anymore is that they're people with lives. I'm sure some of the A-list main cast has been paid well enough to retire, as most of them have been their since the 70's. And maybe some aren't available the days of shooting as others. Other than Gordon, Miles and Gabbi, they never recast anyone, and that's the honest thing to do. Wouldn't it be awful if all the sudden Bob was a 20 something year old man, and stayed a 20-30 something year old man only to be recast again? They can pull that with the ageless Muppet characters (though, you have to admit it's creepy that Elmo was at the birth of Gabbi and her graduation and still is 3 years old), but new human cast members... even in real life, people move away, you don't see them as much. And the unfortunate fact... these people aren't going to be around forever. We need new cast members. Other than Bob, Gordon, and Susan, every cast member was new.