1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

More Electric Company Memories

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by mikebennidict, Mar 28, 2006.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

3. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

turns me on

The Electric Comany turns me on. NO! NOT IN THAT WAY! SHEESH! anyway I liked the African American vampire character that they used and this was long before that little known chapter "Blackula" was added to the Count Dracula story.
  4. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

7. BillyKal

BillyKal New Member

Hey all -

Don't know if this was posted yet but there's a second volume of TEC episodes on Itunes. I don't know how long - or when they were released...just downloaded them.

Unfortunately there's one repeat episode that was on the last batch released on Itunes -- Episode 8B which is marked on the new batch as Episode 658.

So far nice episodes with the "Billy Lick a Lolly" on one of the episodes, as well as Pedro's Plants, Blue Beetle, The Short Circus singing "Poison"....etc.

Not as good as past compilations...but interesting nonetheless. Starting to see lots of repeated songs/sketches. Unfortunately, no Spiderman or Roadrunner (except on the aforementioned episode 8B). No 5-6 Season episodes except for 8B. There is a cool sketch with Irene Cara applying for a job at Vi's Diner -- with a little song featuring her on lead vocal. Cool.

Recommended for TEC fanatics. Just wish I could download it onto a DVD-R so I can play it on my TV.
  8. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Me too! There is something that will allow you to watch iTunes video on a regular TV set, but it seems to be a lot of hassle to go through just to watch a few episodes.

BillyKal, do you happen to remember if they showed "Sweet Sue at the sweet shop" in the iTunes episodes? That's one I'd like to see again.
  9. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

10. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

11. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Member

HEEEEEYYY YOOOOOOU GUYSSSSSS!

sorry, had to say it.
  12. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

13. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

14. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Here it is, to the best of my knowledge:
    Rinky dink dink
    Three men in a sink
    The Butcher, The Baker, and Freddie the Fink

Fred gave a tug
    And pulled out the plug
    And I think that the sink will soon sink.

MF: "Freddie, you're a real fink!"
    SH: "I know, I know".

Lee Chamberlin as the baker kept her mouth shut, but held her nose as the sink sank.
  15. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Thanks.

I did see this piece on youtube though it has since goten pulled.
  16. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Any chance someone would have the clip from the animated "Or" segment? Is was a little song where a cowboy was standing before a jury for putting "or" everywhere around town. The song goes on to explain (in very School House Rock fashion) about how "or" is used. Then in the end the cowboy promises to give up using "or", then menacingly peers out from beneath his hat and barks "OR WILL I?" Scared the **** outta me. So naturally, being fond of psychological childhood scarring, I wanna see it again. Any help?
  17. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

I don't have it, but I do remember the clip. I understand why it could scare you! There was this eerie drum music in the background throughout the cartoon, which got louder with the "or will I?" line. I'd like to see it again as well!
  18. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

19. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

20. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

I remember that one! The original version of "Punctuation" was shown on the Noggin episodes, but the version you described is the one I remember from watching the show back in the late 70s. I'd enjoy seeing it again, too. I haven't heard anything definite yet about a E.C. volume 3, though.