More Electric Company Memories

mikebennidict

Reaction score
TEC on Youtube.

Thought I'd mention if you go to youtube.com you'll find some old EC skits as well.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes and one I enjoyed seeing recently was that one with Victor Borge reading the story that we talked about in the past. I had recalled him saying, "And that was the end of that. And this is the end of this." But I had forgotten about the part where he said, "So the dragon took that and that and that and that..." I also had forgotten a few of the humorous parts, like when he held the book upside down at first. That's what's so fun about experiencing these vintage 70's clips again: We get to enjoy seeing the fun things we remember and also get things we completely forgot about jarred back to our minds. A real treat.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
All man, that was so cool!:smile: Caught the guy who got in the shot haha!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw some funny as shell piece on Youtube about Spiderman fighting a Yeti that likes to sit on cold things. I don't know what's more hillariously rediculous. The Electric Company version, or Japan's pathetic attempt to turn Spiderman into a Power Ranger type show. Of course... Electric company was intentionally funny.

Plus, one more thing. morgan Freeman worked with Spiderman looooong before he worked with Batman!