1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

More Electric Company Memories

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by mikebennidict, Mar 28, 2006.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

There was a skit with Luis Avalos and Morgan Freeman were Luis tells some joke and Morgan laughs and we see this

HO HO HO HO

HAHAHAHA

HEE HEE HEE HEE

HAW HAW HAW

HAR HAR HAR HAR

falshing on the screen as he laughs.

Then he says something which I can't remmber what he said.
  2. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

I remember that one, too! After all that laughing, he turned to Luis and said, "I don't get it." :) That's another one I'd like to see again.
  3. Nurse Wembley

Nurse Wembley New Member

Hello. I'm pretty new here and just wanted to weigh in on some of the things mentioned from tec. i remember when the guy took the cake after being told he could only have one piece saying "I learned this trick from the spell binder".
    I also find it amusing to go back and watch some of that stuff and notice that Letterman is voiced by Gene Wilder, and the announcer from the letterman spots is Joan Rivers. I sure didnt know who they were back then, but hearing it now cracks me up.
  4. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Me either- it's fun to watch the original "Producers" movie and realize that the two leads would later go on to play the Spellbinder and Letterman!
  5. My Electric Company Memories

1.) Rita Moreno shouting "HEY YOU GUYSSS!".

2.) The opening themesong with images of the actors and the characters they played.

3.) The funky Electric Company logo.

By the way, did you know that the Electric Company themesong is available on Limewire?

Patricia/cherrypotion27:) :) :)
  6. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Good question- I've heard it used in some of the old Popeye and Bugs Bunny cartoons, so it's been around for a while. Usually sung with those same four notes! I'm wondering if it was part of an old radio show. Anybody know for sure?
  7. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

8. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Tanks for the clip mike!
  10. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

12. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Recall this song?

Read a Little Read a Little Everyday.

Performed by Morgan Freeman and The Short Circus Girls.
  13. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

There was 1 where a hillbilly played by Skip Hinnant where this small z comes along buzzing and makes words, I think 3 of them, including the word zoo.

Each time the guy I think tries to kill it and on the 3rd try succeeds.

Then these big Z's come along angry and the hillbilly at what he did at which time he brings the snmall z back to life.

Sound odd but that's how it appeared to be.
  14. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

16. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

It is Bill Cosby was in the Electric Company and old was he when he was casted in the Old Electric Company!
  17. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Well I don't know what your definition of old is but he was 34 when the original series debuted.

So was Morgan Freeman.
  18. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

19. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

20. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member