Major Muppet Movie news

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Here we are, posted by Kynan at Toughpigs :-

Kermit struggles, on Christmas eve, to save the Muppet Theater from the stylish, yet Scroogish, bank owner Rachel Bitterman (Cusack) who plans to demolish it and open a trendy nightclub in its place.
Woo. Evil Joan Cusak!

Sh.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Maybe they should have booked Britney Spears and Mike Myers.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This Movie sounds better then i thought, i just hope that Rowlf the dog gets MORE speeking time then Carson Daily!

Zack)Rowlf the, who has always wanted MTV to turn in to Muppet TV, Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Maybe they should have booked Britney Spears.
Please tell me that is meant to be a joke!

Luke

Reaction score
Oh sure, Britney and Mike would have been so much worser than Whoopi and Rachel Hunter ?

There's not one person they've got that is A-list !

radionate

Reaction score
Mike Myers is cool. And I think he'd still be considered A list. And give Whoopi more credit. She's become quite the powerful woman in Hollywood, and I respect her tremendously. A hit broadway show (Millie), a hit TV show (Hollywood Squares, although it is loosing its shine now), and some fantastic movie roles (and some not so fantastic), I think she is a good choice.

But please, Britney? The muppets have better lip syncing then she does!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i agree Mike Myers, he is A list but they haven't got him. Whoppi is another like Rosie i don't really like - these type of women are annoying to me, although i do respect the work she's done though what place she has in a Xmas Muppet Movie i just don't know.

As for Britney, well she can be goofy, and is a big name, would get lots of press - i don't see why not. She is Henson's first female choice for a guest on any new Muppet Show.

radionate

Reaction score
Luke,

I get the impression that all women without three inch waists, blonde hair, and jiggling juggies get on your nerves.

(I'm half kidding half serious, but there is some seriousness in there)

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I get the impression that all women without three inch waists, blonde hair, and jiggling juggies get on your nerves.
LOL - i know what you mean. To nip this theory in the bud though i do like Roseanne, Ellen Degeneres, and a few other non jiggling types.

You are certainly half right though - i know its sad and pathetic but those type of woman do catch my eye although my signigicant other is short and indian. I am but a typical demographic with unpredicatable tendencies ! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
And I bet your favorite show on Comedy Central was the Man Show right?

May the lord bless and grant your girlfriend strength!!!!!!! LOL!

She'll need it!