Major Muppet Movie news

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Where does Carson fit in? Just kidding!:big_grin:
Hopefully he'll get creamed during the Fear Factory bit. Gimme a break! Fear Factory. I'm not impressed even further now. I'd be happy if he gets it though.

beaker

Reaction score
Im glad Kirk is involved...and that Joan Cusack is playing the owner(loved her in 'Toys') But Goldberg? Geez, I took away most of MFS remaining coolness for that Hollywood roids' Hogan cameo in MFS.

Luke

Reaction score
See, i said i had a Hollywood Hogan feeling about this project !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>See, i said i had a Hollywood Hogan feeling about this project !<<<

well luke, i think its safe to say youve become one of the trusted voices of reason on MC over the years! lets just hope it doesnt get as mired down from a wrassler's cameo as mfs did to me.

Luke

Reaction score
Hee Hee - actually i didn't think Hogans cameo was THAT bad, i mean it wasn't good, but it was slightly relevant as it led to the rat run bit, which was a classic scene for me.

Goldberg is just another cheap book though there for the teenage lads, it's not like he is actually wrestling nowdays.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Goldberg (the wrestler) isn't going to be in this. However, WHOOPI Goldberg is. Read the first post in this thread...it lists Joan Cusack, David Arquette, and Whoopi Goldberg as the major human characters.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Hee Hee - actually i didn't think Hogans cameo was THAT bad, i mean it wasn't good, but it was slightly relevant as it led to the rat run bit, which was a classic scene for me.

Goldberg is just another cheap book though there for the teenage lads, it's not like he is actually wrestling nowdays<<<

Well I feel bad to diss on wrestlign, as me and Jackie and others in the past used to discuss it. But man has it gone downhill in a big way in the last year.

Yeah, the rat run in gag was classic..but the way Hogan used himself. A hogan cameo alone wouldnt have been that big a deal to me. But when he stops the film almost like BErt and Ernie did in Elmo in Grouchland, and addresses the viewers about the nWo? sheeesh

And Goldberg? he was just some flash in the pan in 1998.
would anyone even remember him?

Luke

Reaction score
LOL ok - so no Goldberg. This is a PRESS summary though, i'm sure there are gonna be plenty of people thinking Goldberg the wrestler when they havent named 'Whoppi Goldberg' in the actual release.

I agree about the NWO thing - it really dates the film him (Hogan) doing that. Big mistake !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>LOL ok - so no Goldberg. This is a PRESS summary though, i'm sure there are gonna be plenty of people thinking Goldberg the wrestler when they havent named 'Whoppi Goldberg' in the actual release.<<<

oh man...i think whoever posted that press release on TP forgot to include first names! (like which cusack or goldberg is it?) I knew whoopi was in it though.

I agree about the NWO thing - it really dates the film him (Hogan) doing that. Big mistake !<<<

youre telling me! MTM, my fave of all of em, is only dated by the clothes the humans wear and the words 'boffo socko'^_^