Magazine Photos

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
What!?!?! Who's the chowder-head who complained? That sucks! You did nothing wrong OverUnderAround and I'm sorry someone did that to you. What a chode, not you; the person who reported you :embarrassed:
Thanks for understanding Vic.

{Doing my best Homer Simpson impression.} Arggh! (Drooling) Chowder-r-r-r! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd love to know who from here complained about that! That's dirty play.

You know, I'm just about tired of all the "copyright" this and that popping up all over these message boards, honestly. When did people suddenly become so knowledgeable about the copyright laws that they could start policing every thread and every post to determine what was fair usage or not, and do people here not realize that we ARE being visited by people from SW/JHC/MHC regularly? If they care about it, they will say or do something!

It's just pictures.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Er; I've been meaning to talk to you about that Kev; I think Muley is in direct copyright violation of my charachter Munkee:

A direct rip-off

:wink: j/k :wink:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I know that on some web-hosted sites that when a page or album because heavy traffic-ed they start looking at them to see what the big deal is. I hope that is the case instead of someone on MC reporting you. We seem to always love seeing new and unusual photos of our favorite characters and we all hope that you will continue to share those that you do have with us in the future. Don't let one person or company dampen your generosity towards the rest of the good folks here.

~angela

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Er; I've been meaning to talk to you about that Kev; I think Muley is in direct copyright violation of my charachter Munkee:

A direct rip-off
You know Vic I could get you in contact with a good lawyer.......LOL

:crazy: hehehehehehehehehehehehehe :crazy:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I know that on some web-hosted sites that when a page or album because heavy traffic-ed they start looking at them to see what the big deal is. I hope that is the case instead of someone on MC reporting you. We seem to always love seeing new and unusual photos of our favorite characters and we all hope that you will continue to share those that you do have with us in the future. Don't let one person or company dampen your generosity towards the rest of the good folks here.

~angela
Thanks for the nice thoughts Angela.
But in this case it wasn't because some webmaster decided to have a look and see why the site was getting heavy traffic. Webshots actual email said that "Someone has accused you of copyright infringement."

But it's okay, I'm not letting that situation get me down. I'm glad many of you got to see the pictures and many of you saved the ones you liked and can share them with each other too. That's what counts.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
Thanks for the nice thoughts Angela.
But in this case it wasn't because some webmaster decided to have a look and see why the site was getting heavy traffic. Webshots actual email said that "Someone has accused you of copyright infringement."

But it's okay, I'm not letting that situation get me down. I'm glad many of you got to see the pictures and many of you saved the ones you liked and can share them with each other too. That's what counts.
The best photo service is http://www.photobucket.com

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That sucks! I just now saw this thread, and was excited to get my hands on some new pics, only to see that this happened.

I guess we should all get rid of our avatars, and Phillip should probably drop all those beautiful banners that Jamie made. Oh yeah, we gotta get rid of those smilies too.

UGH!!!!! Why would anyone do this, and moreso, why would dumb Webshots listen to such stupidity? Copyrighted pictures are ALL OVER the internet, that's what makes it so great!!!

P.S. VR, thanks for bringing up "chode". Haven't heard that word in years! :smile:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
That sucks! I just now saw this thread, and was excited to get my hands on some new pics, only to see that this happened.
Well, if you didn't see them, I could always email them to you, just PM me your email address if you wish.