Magazine Photos

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I uploaded a handful of Muppet pictures I had from magazines over the years if anyone wishes to enjoy them, check them out at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/OverUnderAround

Feel free to copy them and save them to your hard drive. I might as well share them with others who would enjoy these pictures before I eventually have to take them down.

On the bottom of the pictures it says "View Full Size", once you open those, I suggest you right click on the picture and select "Save Picture As" to save to your hard drive.

I didn't compress the pictures to much, that way you can enjoy the quality.

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these! I love the Ernie and Bert one for sure.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
That is a beautiful picture! I've never seen it outside of Life magazine.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Wow! OverUnderAround thank you for shareing, I have saved thses to my computer. Nice archive.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Two points-

Point 1-
First let me say thanks to those that enjoyed the photos I posted. I'm glad all of you enjoyed them. Thank you.

Point 2-
Someone on this forum has reported me to Webshots for having posted pictures from a copyrighted magazine, so Webshots took down all my pictures. Even the picture of the Henson Christmas card, which was not from a magazine was removed. The internet is loaded with millions of copyrighted photos on millions of websites all over the world. And many of those are fan based sites. And of all the websites in the world, someone on MC has to be so low as to report me.

Whichever one of you reported me, I feel sorry for you. Your life must be pretty sad to have nothing better to do than deny a fellow Muppet Central member the chance to share positive Muppet pictures with other wonderful Muppet fans. Yours is a sad life indeed.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
You could try a different picture hosting webservice.
Thank you for the positive idea Infinity Sirius, I just might do that again someday. But from what I see here if I tried a new webservice and I mention in this forum that I have uploaded a picture (for example) of Kermit, someone here will report to the new webservice's webmaster that I have uploaded a copyrighted photo and it will be the same situation again.

I think in the future should I upload cool Muppet photos to a website. I'll email people I know to come and have a look instead. Thank you for the advise.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
Thank you for the positive idea Infinity Sirius, I just might do that again someday. But from what I see here if I tried a new webservice and I mention in this forum that I have uploaded a picture (for example) of Kermit, someone here will report to the new webservice's webmaster that I have uploaded a copyrighted photo and it will be the same situation again.

I think in the future should I upload cool Muppet photos to a website. I'll email people I know to come and have a look instead. Thank you for the advise.
Can you send me your muppet pictures at my email? Here it is:

barry.muppetmonsterdatabase@gmail.com

Thanks!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Are you sure it was someone from here? it could have been someone from webshots couldnt it?