Let's make a deal....

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Anyway, the general feeling that I got was that everything with the company is going to be just fine. They know that there is a change is coming, and they are preparing for whatever transition period comes with it... And then it's back to focusing on Muppetf-fun!!
Muppetf-fun? is that a clue? Porky Pig stutters...maybe it's Time/Warner/AOL...
:smile:

Interesting that they feel that "everything with the company is going to be just fine" after the NYC layoffs...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Anyway, the general feeling that I got was that everything with the company is going to be just fine. They know that there is a change is coming, and they are preparing for whatever transition period comes with it... And then it's back to focusing on Muppetf-fun!!
Travis,

They aren't exactly going to tell someone who works for one of the licensee's that things aren't anything but zippidy doo daa though are they ?

The general feeling that i had got from seeing employee's post on the forum here (at times anonymously) and also from 'reliable sources' was that they aren't happy with the way things are now, they know the change is coming and know it can either be not that bad, or totally awful, and are worrying that a six month transition period could wreck the generally positive swing the Muppets have had lately. They were sold the 'everything is going to be just fine' line before by Brian Henson after the EMTV sale and from what i gathered that is still very much on their minds.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Anyway, the general feeling that I got was that everything with the company is going to be just fine. They know that there is a change is coming, and they are preparing for whatever transition period comes with it... And then it's back to focusing on Muppetf-fun!!<<<

Travis, this is EXACTLY what all of us on MC wanted to hear! Thanks!!!