I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you're smart, then do NOT set your clocks forward an hour next week like the government wants you to. If you're smart, then wait another month before you "spring forward".

Daylight Savings Time is NOT supposed to begin next week, like it's being forced to, it's SUPPOSED to start next MONTH!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Ach, I've hated DST for ages now! Why can't we just abolish the whole system and consistently maintain Standard Time? There's really too much clock-changing (external & internal) going on for really no purpose except to help the conglomerates grow. :rolleyes:
At the very least, change it back to the first week of April. :stick_out_tongue:
Have you noticed each day I've been having a different colored Yoshi for the past five days?
You have colored Yoshi avatars? :excited:

matleo

Reaction score
Personally, I'm looking forward to the change next week. I get out of work usually just after the sun has gone down and could use a little sunlight to pick me up. So I'm actually looking forward to seeing the sun again. Sorry D'Snowth but I completely disagree with you on this.

--Matt

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah true, it is nice see sunlight earlier. At this point, I'm sick of the cold and want it to be Spring, lol.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Um, yeah, I'd rather have a job and NOT be late for work, so I'm going to set my clocks forward.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, yeah, I'd rather have a job and NOT be late for work, so I'm going to set my clocks forward.

Daniel
Then try this: pretend that some extra terrestrial power ended up knocking the Earth's internal timeframe out of whack, and suddenly everything is happened an hour earlier than it should be, so since my mom always wants to tune into Dr. Phil and Oprah everyday, she'll just have to start tuning in at 2:00 and 3:00 instead of 3:00 and 4:00.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sticking with the current plan myself as well