I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looking at the design, I'd say if came for Yoshi's Island... but I have that game and there is no brown Yoshi!

Teheheman

Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I can not remember, I think I saw that on the Mario Wiki. I can't remember, I'll have to look it up and get back to you

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today I have the even rarer White Yoshi, then come tomorrow and Sunday I'll reveal the last two known Yoshis!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To get back on the original topic, I'd just like to say that I have NOT set my clocks ahead yet since I refuse to participate in extended Daylight Savings Time, so although the rest of the world (or the Eastern Timezone at least) says it's npt 4:23 P.M., to me it's only 3:23 P.M., like it should be.

For those of you who have also decided not to go along with extended Daylight Savings Time like I have, according to an older calendar I have, Daylight Savings Time is SUPPOSED to beginning April 1.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Daylight savings time sucks! Because of this I have to leave in the morning when it's still dark outside. I LIKE getting up when it's light out!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finds DST discussion amusing, since the only thing it affects me in is TV schedules going back to the time they should air at anyway, plus the time-stamps on forum posts' E-mail notifications.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
At first I didn't like DST because I lost an hour of sleep... but now I really like it! We get one more hour of daylight at night-- which means more time to be outside!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
To get back on the original topic, I'd just like to say that I have NOT set my clocks ahead yet since I refuse to participate in extended Daylight Savings Time, so although the rest of the world (or the Eastern Timezone at least) says it's npt 4:23 P.M., to me it's only 3:23 P.M., like it should be.
How do you function?!? If I did that, I'd be - according to the rest of the world - an hour early for work every day, and I'd probably be fired for leaving an hour early every day. Not to mention school, sleep, etc.