I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just a friendlier remind, for those of you who still have common sense, that tonight's the night you SHOULD be setting your clocks back, as tomorrow is when Daylight Savings Time is SUPPOSED to end for the year (YAY!)

So if you're smart, then set those clocks back an hour before you go to bed tonight (and gain an extra hour of sleep)... but if you insist on being sissies and going along with the government's dumb idea, then go ahead and wait an extra month or so like weirdos!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Spook for yourself Snowths. Where we're going, we don't need any Daylight Time. The only thing it messes is the TV schedules from all the US based channels/networks. Other than that, the skyway's the limit.
*Drives off in chauffeured bat-winged hover-converted Countmobile with closed hatchback doorflaps over the vehicle's body.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Spook for yourself"? Hmm, must be in the spirit of Halloween...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, I'm going to be a normal person about it and KEEP my clocks the way they are until I have to for Daylight Savings time. As many of you may know, jobs don't like it when you show up an hour late for work because your clock is an hour behind. That's just me though.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just do what I do: pretend Osama bin Laden, or some other terrorist against has screwed up the world's clock and now suddenly you have do everything an hour earlier than usual.

For example: got a doctor's appointment at 3:00 in the afternoon? Well, that means it's really at 2:00 in the afternoon. Expecting a phone call at 8:00 tonight? Hang around the phone a little before seven instead.

See? Pretty soon, you'll get into that rythm, and then everything will be back to normal before you know it!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, I totally forgot about this thread, lol. Well at least the "good" DST is coming up.