Hensonville City 2011

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *carrying sparklers* Hey guys, happy...

Bert: Ellie, those are lit sparklers! *runs to go and get a bucket of water*

Susie: *equipped with supersoaker and puts out Ellie's sparklers* There, we're safe now!

Bert: Good thinking Susie!

Ellie: Susie! *throws out now dead sparklers* Anyway, fireworks later dudes!

Ernie: *walks in, he's got a one-man-band contraption on and is wearing an Uncle Sam hat* Happy 4th of July everyone!

Ellie: Woooo! Now this is a party!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everybodddeeeee! If you want, we're having hotdogs and Cokes down at the club, so come if you be hungree!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Oh, goody! We would love to come, Ed! Maybe, Johnny can sing the National Anthem before we begin the festivities! 8D

Johnny Fiama: *looks at Angie over magazine* Say what?...

Link Hogthrob: Fine, but promise me, Ed that you're not going to serve a single bacon burger, or any type of food related to my kind...

Annie Sue: Oh, Link... I'm sure there will be plenty of food and goods to feast on that are not our kind. <3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, come on down Angie, we got a stage if Johnny wants to sing, he can.

Er, you should listen to Annie Sue there Link. If we started eliminating food because of the clientel coming in, we'd have to close the doors to the club going out of business. Now you don't want that do you? Putting a fair businessman out of business? And today, on the 4th of July? No, please, don't ask me to do that. But come, I think Anton at the bar can get you a good glass of swill.

Junie: Oh Mr. Castle, Mr. Castle!
Me: Yes Junie?
Junie: This just came for you here, at the club, from Mr. Hulteen Jr., care of The Muppet Mindset WMW.
Me: Oh, that'll be this week's cardlike portrait for the club's Wall of Muppet Fame. Thanks Junie.
Junie: You're welcome sir. *Flutters off to another table.

So, who's it this time?
UD: *Opening the envelope, removing the image, Mmm, I think Kris will be quite pleased.
You mean...
UD: Yes, it's... The Newsman.
:batty: Ah, that makes one hundred and sewen, ve're only one avay from finishing Series 9.
*Puts the portrait up on the Wall of Muppet Fame's current ninth row, next to Sherlock Hemlock and just beneath Roosevelt Franklin.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Awesome! Thank you, Ed! 8D Whee! *dashes to the food*

Annie Sue: Ed is right, Link, don't be rude, and enjoy the party. >:C

Link Hogthrob: *serves himself a glass of swill* What did you say, my dear? Oh, and can you fetch me a hot dog?

Annie Sue: *grunts, gets Link his dog* -_-

Johnny Fiama: Ed, to be honest, business would be fair if you eliminate the pig. *points to Link, and vaguely chuckles*

Link Hogthrob: *glances to Johnny, then shrugs* *sips his swill casually, and winks at Annie Sue*

Annie Sue: Hmmph... -_-

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shrugs, it's okay Johnny, forget about it.
*Yolanda passes by with a tray of corn sticks and fingerling fries around the room.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(several hours earlier)
Ru: Okay--Blackberry pie--check!
Kermit: Candied gnats! And, er, candied nuts, too--check!
Fozzie: Um, banana pudding--check!
Piggy: Bikini--check!
Ru: Piggy--you're supposed to bring something for everyone else to enjoy!
Piggy: (blue eyes wide) Moi is bringing something everyone else will enjoy.
Kermit: Um, yeah. What she said.
Fozzie: What the frog said.
Ru: (sighing) I can see I'm out-voted. Let's find the rest of the gang and enjoy Independence Day!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Down at the club...

Ed swizels the straw in his drinking glass, smiling over childhood memories from days gone past.
(Yes, like one of the earliest KG chapters said, "Good Remembering").
:batty: smiles at hearing some of the distant thunderlike rumblings, remnants of the earlier storm.
Uncle D checks his watch, midnight looming and the fireworks about to go off.
:crazy: giggling, Crazy Harry play with pyrotechnics.
The party's moved to the outdoor seating area so we can view the rockets' red and white and blue glares in the night sky.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
It is warm but mild outside and there is a breeze. Fozzie and Ru sit on one blanket, and Kermit and Piggy sit on another one. Fireworks are exploding overhead and the couples sit close. Ru shivers and Fozzie puts his arm around her shoulders.
Fozzie: It's the noise, right?
Ru: (wincing) Yeah--I like the sights but not the sounds. I've never been a fan of loud, unexpected noises.
Fozzie: (deadpan) And yet you room with Piggy.
Ru: (laughing) Fozzie--did you just make a joke?
Fozzie: Who, me? (wiggles his ears) Um, I don't mind the noise so much--it's the marshmallow toasting that makes me nervous.
Ru: Whatever for, Fozzie?
Fozzie: It's hard to get them just right. Sometimes one side is underdone. Sometimes they catch on fire. (sighs) It's too much pressure for me to enjoy myself.
Ru: You should do what I do--set them on fire and eat them all black with a gooey white inside.
Fozzie: (pointing) Speaking of gooey insides.... (Ru looks where he is pointing and sees Kermit and Piggy kissing, eyes closed, oblivious to the fireworks above.) They're missing the fireworks.
Ru: (smiling and leaning against Fozzie's fuzzy shoulder) Maybe not. (snuggles in) Here--if I lean against you I don't jump so much when the loud ones go off.
Fozzie: Sure, Ru. (puts other arm around her) That's what friends are for.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We sure had a good time last night with the crowd that showed up.
*Leaves a white choc/macadamia cookie for :insatiable: at Apt 3, deciding to hand Beth the rest so he doesn't gobble them all by mistake.