Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
:news: *knocking on door to apt 7*

Rhonda: So what'd we get the birthday bird again? I forget.

:news: Ahem. It's, uh...a boxed VHS set of all of Wayne and Wanda's best performances.

Rhonda: I didn't know they had that many. Aren't those all already on the Muppet Show dvds?

:news: Er...I...I think these were all the untelevised ones. See, it says: "Scraped off the cutting-room floor, thrown in the incinerator, rescued at the last minute by Wayne before the flame-on button nearly reduced him to crispy ashes."

Rhonda: Uh. Huh.

:news: It was very difficult to find! Kris had to outbid some guy on ebay for it!

Rhonda: Goldie...that was WAYNE.
----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is in rapture at the newest double chapter. And I haven't even gotten to reply to the big 4-0 yet. But I'll say this much, the only reason those books are stacked like that is so noone gets to the true treasure, the Books of Ascention Volumes 1 through 5.
UD: Are those all?
Well, it's what Willow was able to get before she had to run from Eleanor.
UD: My Ellie?!
No, Eleanor Twitty, the library ghost who fell in love with Azetlor the Collector.
:batty: How do you know so much of this stuff?
It comes with the territory. After all, I did earn that Master of the Muppet Underworld title the forums wouldn't let me keep here.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
:news: ERK! *frantically rebuilding pillow fort*

Uh...Newsie...I think he's speaking symbolically. He's not REALLY an underlord. *crossing fingers* Least I hope not...

Rhonda: Ya missed a chink. I can see right between those two couch cushions.

Don't egg him on, rat. Whoops -- *eggs splat from nowhere* Sorry! Sorry!

Rhonda: Eeeeeeyuck! THANK you so FROGGIN' much, miss high-and-mighty author dweeb! I JUST got this perm yesterday!! Hmf! *one angry rat stomps off to shower*

Newsie? Sweetie? You okay?

:news: *muffled* S'okay...I think the pillows took most of the impact...ungh...

Here...let me pull some of those off you...

:news: *emerging somewhat egged* Bluck. I don't eat these, you know...disrespectful...Camilla is a fine woman, and after that discussion on veganism she and I had the one day, I just can't bring myself to ever...of course, she eats bugs, too, but I guess that's okay, I mean, Kermit does that, and... *doubletake* Did you just call me SWEETIE?

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm...
I think the pool's open. Isn't the pool open? I should get some laps in.
-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That reminds me... Should we open the pools again? I know Red's the one who's in charge of their maintenance... But since only a mod's key can open up certain locations in town... If enough people are interested, I'd definitely consider reopening them.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
It's summer! Heck yeah! Come on...I'll make key lime cookies for you...

Rhonda: As long as there's a place to sunbathe, I'll be fine.

:news: Can we have pool noodles? I...I can't really go in the deep end without one...
-----------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pool noodles? You mean innertubes? Or some type of floatation boards? If that's what you mean, we're stocked up as I can't go in the deep end without them either.
The crystal dome over the place allows for sunshine and no exterior weather ruining the fun, with enough clean air... Unless you get close to the area where :hungry: sets up the grills.

*Glad to have the next few oneshots lined up.
Now to finish up one of my critters.
:batty: Are you sure of 247 for Arachne?
Well, it's not a 5 or an 8, but remember, we're trying to build up the tableau and random assignments are what we're using to do just that.
:batty: Okay. Do you have vhat you need for Argus?
No... Would like to know if he has nose and mouth and ears... And if so, how they fit onto his head given the multitude of eyes he has... But we can discuss that later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just opened up the pools again, hope the people here take advantage of the opportunity.

Katzi428

Reaction score
a fin is approaching us in the pool
Prairie screaming: SHAR.. she calms down..Wait...there's no sharks in the pool ! I think I know who it is!
Hector : So do I picking up the alleged "shark " who's Robin with a shark fin on his back OK Jaws...into the deep end ya go tossing Robin towards the 8 foot end
Robin after he surfaces Hey! Was THAT nice?
No..but neither was making people think there was a shark in the pool , smarty frog!
Robin: But what if I couldn't swim?
Hector: Oh..I knew you could swim! Don't give me that!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, wonder if Kathy knows the Hensonville Swimming Pools are located near the main townhouse. Oh well, she'll figure it out. Hope more people start showing up, thas why I opened the place, for some summer fun.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Don't worry, Ed, we know. It just takes some of us longer to get ready than others. [looks pointedly at her flatmates]
Boober: You'll thank me when we're not all sunburned.
Kim: [dryly] I'm sure we will, Boober.

-Kim