Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In :smile: voice: Oh good. I trust you got the calendar updates I sent everybody this morning.
So feel free and crash at the pools when ready.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Hey Spamela. It's a late birthday gift for Sam; hope he likes.

Rhonda: Hope the rest of you wear protective earpieces and UV goggles. Wayne on film is not to be taken lightly.

:news: *is trooping down to the pool for the afternoon, well-prepared, zinc coating his whole nose, sunglasses, beach towel, pool noodles and swim mask*
------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes into the room where Hector and I are Guess what I just found out?

Hector teasingly They're not making candied flies anymore!
Robin: No! Nothing THAT bad! In fifth grade science they're gonna start teachin' the periodic table. I heard it's really tough!

looking at Hector They're teaching the periodic table ? In fifth grade?
Hector: Well..how do I put this without you getting mad? Let me just say that between the time you were in fifth grade and now, kids are more advanced. putting up hands to defend himself

laughing Will you put your hands down?It's not like you were taking pot shots at my age! Besides YOU'RE older than ME remember?

Hector exaggerated sigh If I must.

Robin:Can you help me remember some of the periodic table signs?
But Robin..you don't go back to school for another month and a half!
Robin: Mr. Rodriguez gesturing towards Hector will be too busy to help when school starts.
Hector: Ahhh..I see! Because I'm dating your mom you can get hints as far as what's coming right buddy?

Robin:Well..he looks embarrassed...you didn't tell me about the periodic tables bein' in fifth grade science.
Hector: You're right,Robin. I was kidding you anyway. Now here's a fun way to remember gold. The symbol for gold is "Au" .So picture some sneaky looking guy coming up to you on the street and saying he taps Robin on the shoulder and says in a sneaky voice "A U...want some gold?"

Robin doubles over laughing: I love it! Do you have one, Mom?

Actually my one for gold was if someone stole your gold you yell after them "A U! Give me back my gold!" But I like Mr. Rodriguez's one better.
Hector: Why thank you! And to think science was my worst subject in school! But anyway...he stands to leave I have a dentist appointment in the morning.So I need to go.

Robin:Thanks for your help Mr. Rodriguez.
Hector: Robin....tell you what. When we're in school it's Mr. Rodriguez but ONLY around here it's "Hector" OK?
Robin:Gotcha.Thanks Hector.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Chemistry...hmmm. That reminds me. I may advertise for some new roomies.

Rhonda: Getting tired of the Plaid Avenger already?

Hardly. However... *nods at the ceiling fan, where two raggy things are yipping as they swoosh around hanging off the blades* I could use less noise.

Rhonda: Gotcha...um. Whom were you considering trying to attract?

Well...I've always had a predilection for mad scientists...

Rhonda: I hope that ain't contagious.
-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kris. *Hands out 10-cookies that :batty: made.
*Looks forward to tomorrow being Friday the 13th, might get some work done and bust out my Bad Luck Omelette.
Also, I'll be gone Monday night for movies with my friend, hope you guys enjoy the pool area during the weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds like noone's around. Guess I'll have to wait till Kris gets back to ask Rhonda for some help.
*The number of the day is still 10, and it's been 10 since last Thursday. If anybody pops in, I'll make sure they get some 10-cookies :batty: made.
Will also have to talk to Slackbot to see about helping me resize the photo my brother sent last night for the July fic. Dunno, but it feels like a lazy breezy Saturday. *Shrugs, grabs a strawberry smoothy to drink while relaxing with some music in the air and a black kitten nearby.
Fatatita purrs happily, already having been fed her last piece of chocolate birthday cake.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ernie: Susie, you can come out from under your blanket now, Friday the 13th is over now.

Susie: *peeks out from under her blanket* It's safe?

Bert: It's safe Susie, well, as long as Ellie doesn't get one of her ideas...

Ellie: Someone call my name? *is holding a big batch of pool supplies*

Bert: *sighs*

Susie: *puts her blanket away to use next time she should be worried because of superstitions, she's wearing a garlic chain, a big number 7, and a chain of 4-leafed clovers*

Ernie: I smell pizza...

Ellie: I think that's Susie's garlic...any how, I got us a bunch of awesome pool stuff and I say we go and play some Marco Polo only everyone gets a one of these pool noodles and...

Bert: I don't like where this is going...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Ha, garlic. Mmm, I love that stuff on my food.
*Uncle D flips a few burgers on the stove while Count gets the buns and dressings ready, Ed sets the table with napkin dispenser and drinks.
BRB guys.
*Takes a platter of 10-cookies to Ellie and her roomies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, wonder if Kelly saw the Silent Hill Revolution clips that came out of ComicCon this weekend. Hope everyone has a good time here or at the pools. As for me, I'll be going out this evening with my real-life best friend to a movie-viewing club. Why this week in particular? Cause they'll be watching both Labyrinth and Dark Crystal back-to-back. :excited: :scary: :electric: