Halloween is just around the corner

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I just said Zoot is irresistible. :cool: Why are you so against that?
"Normal" people simply can't understand people - like us - who get the irresistables for fictional characters... that aren't EXACTLY human... but the thing of it is, there are some "experts" on the subject, who very well consider labeling it some kind of disease or mental disorder, because... uh... well... uh...

Yeah, go to you room.

JanicesMainDude

Reaction score
"Normal" people simply can't understand people - like us - who get the irresistables for fictional characters... that aren't EXACTLY human... but the thing of it is, there are some "experts" on the subject, who very well consider labeling it some kind of disease or mental disorder, because... uh... well... uh...

Yeah, go to you room.
I've been called a lot of things.."normal" are not one...:halo:

how do you get Zoot off of your porch?...

pay him for the pizza...

APRena

Reaction score
You too? Why does everyone want me to go to my room?
Ahem.

Scold scold scold... blahdiddy... go to your room. :wink:

I think that covers it. Hah, if my mom were on this forum-- she does love the Muppets, said some similar things about Dr. Teeth actually *twitch* (And the Chef! *double twitch* "I love a man who can cook." AGGGGGH.)-- you'd all know it. :hungry::big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Wow, four people already telling me to go to my room.

:batty: That's four! Four people that are punishing me! Ah-ah-ah! *thunder/lightning*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone else shocked and delighted that the Simpsons Halloween Special actually aired BEFORE Halloween for a change this year? I didn't even know, and almost missed it.

I hated waiting until November. And had they gone and aired it in November, they would have waited until the second week of November to air it after Baseball playoffs.