Halloween is just around the corner

Nick22

Reaction score
I think my friends and I are going as all the fast food restaurant mascots. :smile:

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: my friends and I are going to be police/firefighter/swat team

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Just realized I can't take my brother trick-or-treating; I don't get back from school until 8:30. :frown: Oh, well, I'm wearing my witch hat to school that day :big_grin:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Bought some new lights last night (LED jack-o'lanterns on a string) and was just at Ace's a little while ago buying a socket plug adaptor so I can plug 'em in to the porch light. Decorating today! Wooo hooo! So far I have a great spooky branch which I stripped of all leaves, the lights, some creepy cloth to drape from the porch overhang, pumpkins, a garland...not a lot. But I'm working on it. Hoping to be able to budget a large evil-pumpkin-headed scarecrow to sit on the front patio and leer at little kids...heh heh heh...I'll make it myself of course.

I specifically secured work off that night just to be able to hand out candy, which I haven't done in years (long story). Looking forward to it. There's hardly anything spooky around my current neighborhood and I'd love to change that!

This is the site of a guy I did some business with a couple years back. He builds most of his own stuff and sets up an amazing yard display outside Chicago:

http://www.haunt31.com/indexA.htm

Check out his pics and video from years past. Amazing work. He built a flying ghost rig for my workplace back when I was at Bookmans, and I built the ghost to fly on it (hm, I'll have to post a pic of that). No job too weird!
------------------

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide what to go as. We do this thing called a truck or treat at my church where a bunch of us park in a circle in a parking lot and hand out candy. It's supposed to be a safer alternative to trick or treating because it's a little more contained and parents can keep a better eye on their kids. It's a lot of fun.
Anyway a lot of us dress up our trunck and stuff so I was thinking that I might convert the trunk into a puppet theatre and go as a pupper to hand out candy. I'm just not sure what the puppet should be. If I can't decide I might just go as Miss Piggy again and bring Kermit along.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
One of my best friends, and I might go out as Link Hogthrob, and Miss Piggy. She has the interest to check out my new beanies when I see her soon. She was psyched. <3

Just like GH, I'm gonna tag along my :smile:-mie dolly. <3

Also, Ellie (DramaQueenMokey), and I are planning to be Miss Piggy, and Johnny Fiama from TMWoO this Halloween. It was her suggestion for me to cross-dress as Mr. Fiama. :skeptical: :mad: *swoon*

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You're welcome

I just had a thought. It would be so much fun to find a bunch of Muppet fans, rent a bus-like van, maybe get some magnetic letters and have everyone dress up like a different muppet, and then go...somewhere. That's kinda where my idea fizzles out