Halloween is just around the corner

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was, though it should've aired this coming Sunday, since it's closer to Halloween. I liked it, especially he final segment. (Although, I thought the idea of Homer's blood being an ingredient would be more of the segment's focus, not on Moe and Marge.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was, though it should've aired this coming Sunday, since it's closer to Halloween.
MMMMnn Mmmn! Mmnn Mmnnn! Playoffs. That was the earliest week it could have been aired. They designated the spot for the playoffs if it ran an extra game.

Davina

Reaction score
i saw it.. was surprised it aired so early.. anymore it's about the only episode of the year i watch.. though this year just seemed.. i don't know.. duller then most... didn't really hold my attention as much

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bumpedty bump! I didnt revive it last year, so I gotta do it this year!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I'll probably take my kid brother trick-or-treating. My payment for that will be some of the vegan candies (Twizzlers, Jolly Ranchers, and Airheads, to name a few) he collects.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
someone just gave me a great idea for a costume...cant wait to do it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Good lord, I click this thread to read the newest posts, and what't the first thing I see? Quotes of some idiotic posts I made years ago...

Gee, it's like up until *Looks at thread* October 20, 2009, I was such a big idiot here at MC... how did you guys put up with me all those years?! :eek:

wiley207

Reaction score
Yep, I just simply LOOOOOOVE Halloween! This year I'll probably go to a party as Big Bad Wolf Daddy again, then on the big night I'll just pass out candy wearing my Scooby-Doo mask: