Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy coming back

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where is this stuff? I'm not finding it anywhere. Don't tell me they're not coming out this year. I need me some Frankenberry!

Drtooth

Reaction score
They only have the core three flavors. I'm pretty disappointed. If you're looking for them try Target. I've only seen them there and CVS, if you want to spend a buck more for frankly better looking boxes.

It's a real tease they only released the standard ones this year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't care, I'm just wondering where any of 'em are, 'cause I'm not finding them, and like I said, I'm needin' me some Frankenberry right about now. :stick_out_tongue:

But I'll try looking at either Target or CVS, both of them are pretty close by.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Target gets them in first as part of their overall Halloween merchandising. Just got a box last week. If any place has it, they do. Also Chocula cereal bars and Frankenberry and Boo Berry Fruit Rollups. Target has shelves of them. I just didn't see them at grocery stores yet, and they usually have them by now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And yet, grocery stores have already had egg nog since last month. Unbelievable.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And yet, grocery stores have already had egg nog since last month. Unbelievable.
I honestly didn't see the Monster Cereals at grocery stores until halfway through the month last year. Target had their shipment since mid-September last year, though they just got it a few weeks ago. Maybe it's just getting a little slower this year or something? I'm sure Target gets a first come deal with General Mills for those cereals.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually submitted my ideas to General Mills about expanding the Monster line to include a cinnamon-flavored cereal with a zombie mascot, and a vanilla-flavored cereal with a yeti mascot... they didn't say anything about the ideas, but they told me that their Monster line gets a great response from consumers every year, so, I don't know.

Remember when the Pebbles cereals used to do things for Christmas? I remember Cocoa Pebbles used to come with a packet of tiny little marshmallows you could sprinkle over one bowl's worth to create a Bedrock Blizzard, while Fruity Pebbles would come in red and green.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Happened to be a Walmart today, and they had 'em, but only in family sized boxes. That's okay, I snagged a couple while I was there.

I see what you mean, Drtooth; I see DC is actually responsible for the newer designs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Remember when the Pebbles cereals used to do things for Christmas? I remember Cocoa Pebbles used to come with a packet of tiny little marshmallows you could sprinkle over one bowl's worth to create a Bedrock Blizzard, while Fruity Pebbles would come in red and green.
I swear I saw the red and green ones at Target last year as well. Seems the big box stores are the only ones that get specialty cereal in anymore. Though I did find Cap'n's Halloween Crunch at a Shaw's a week ago.