Favorite Muppet Couples

Reaction score
I agree, gotta be Floyd and Janice. :sing: :flirt: I love how they became such a great team when Richard took over. Floyd needed someone to bounce his "hip talk" off of, and support him when the show got too square. Zoot is too, um, out of it, heh. Animal needs looking after, to say the least, lol. And Dr. Teeth is more mellow and laid back and wouldn't necessarily be given to Floyd's righteous indignation over doing something so conventional as Robin Hood. But Janice is just as annoyed at having to do the jousting number from Camelot as Floyd is, lol.
I agree with you on that. I also would like to mention in my post that I find the way that Jerry's characters interact with Richard's characters to make the characters they preform more enjoyable to watch, due to their personal merits as puppeteers. I think of it being similar to the way that Frank and Jim could make characters more enjoyable to watch due to their skills as entertainers and the way that they react to the other puppeteer, as they do in classic Bert and Ernie sketches and exchanges between Kermit and Fozzie.

Abb Green

Reaction score
Interesting points everyone! :smile: Also, I'm sorry for forgetting about Floyd/Janice and Gonzo/Camilla! :frown:

But as for friends, Statler/Waldorf, Fozzie/Kermit, Kermit/Gonzo, Gonzo/Rizzo, Rizzo/Pepe and Gonzo/Rizzo/Pepe are good "couples", one being a threesome. :stick_out_tongue:

Borples

Reaction score
If I may jump into the Fraggle world, I have to cast a vote for Ma and Pa Gorg. They may not be perfect....okay, they're really, really not perfect. But how sweet is it that they've been married for five hundred and thirteen years and are still completely nutty about each other?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Actually now I can say with confidence we are gonna get more Kermit and Piggy as Nick said the focus is gonna shift back to them. Woo!! :smile::mad:

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I'd love to see Uncle Deadly chase after Elvira Mistress Of The Dark.
I'd be ROFLing major if I saw that.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I personally love Floyd:sing:and Janice:flirt:. But, if I was a Muppet, I would choose a certain saxophonest.:cool: How else my username has his name on it. Duh!:wink: