Favorite Muppet Couples

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit & Miss Piggy it's not like you can tell by my avatar or anything. :stick_out_tongue:

Zeliboba

Reaction score
Here's another great buddy combo we forgot about, for some reason: :sleep::boo:

And here's another (thanks, Cap, as а if that's a news): :confused::eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I would like to say Floyd & Janice, even though it hasn't been brought out enough.
I agree, gotta be Floyd and Janice. :sing: :flirt: I love how they became such a great team when Richard took over. Floyd needed someone to bounce his "hip talk" off of, and support him when the show got too square. Zoot is too, um, out of it, heh. Animal needs looking after, to say the least, lol. And Dr. Teeth is more mellow and laid back and wouldn't necessarily be given to Floyd's righteous indignation over doing something so conventional as Robin Hood. But Janice is just as annoyed at having to do the jousting number from Camelot as Floyd is, lol.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I love Floyd and Janice, but Kermit and Piggy will always be my OTP! I mean, their relationship shows us this:

1. Love isn't a fairy tale, which is realistic, as they don't agree all the time and are prone to fighting, but, both of them can drop it eventually and make up
2. Their differences are great, I mean, here's the little frog who takes the world on his shoulders all the time with a heart of gold and then there's Piggy, a real ham (excuse the pun) who will HI-YA anyone and everything in her way and who believes she's the center of the universe which is really her hiding pain from the past (if you take in account the original back story Frank Oz gave her), yet, she has a soft spot for her frog and although he's shy about it, he truly does care for the bullet that is Miss Piggy! (I say bullet because she comes at you with such force and you're hit with charisma, strength, and a nice big helping of danger all in one :big_grin: )
and 3. They make me believe in love :smile: (mainly because of what I've said already)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh my word I could not have said that better myself!! I might have to start a conversation with you since you love Kermit and Piggy it seems as much as I do. LOL!