Favorite Muppet Couples

Abb Green

Reaction score
My fav couples are Piggy/Kermit and Waldorf/Astoria.

Who are your fav pairings? And don't JUST say Piggy/Kermit!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Me & Animal *in my head* :stick_out_tongue::crazy::laugh:

But seriously there isn't many couples or couples brought out enough as Piggy & Kermit. Like Floyd & Janice. I would like to say Floyd & Janice, even though it hasn't been brought out enough.

Zeliboba

Reaction score
Yeah, there aren't so many muppet couples out there. Piggy & Kermit, Floyd & Janice, Gonzo & Camilla, Waldorf & Astoria and... that is all, I guess.

Now if we're talking all sorts of duos, including friendly/brotherly relationship and not just romantic couples, then there are so many great ones. I always loved the Gonzo & Rizzo pairing in the movies, for instance.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yeah, there aren't so many muppet couples out there. Piggy & Kermit, Floyd & Janice, Gonzo & Camilla, Waldorf & Astoria and... that is all, I guess.

Now if we're talking all sorts of duos, including friendly/brotherly relationship and not just romantic couples, then there are so many great ones. I always loved the Gonzo & Rizzo pairing in the movies, for instance.
When thinking of duos. Kermit and Fozzie makes a great buddy team. I do like Gonzo and Rizzo together as well.

With thinking of Sesame Street. I like Oscar & Slimey. Also Big Bird & Snuffie.

Zeliboba

Reaction score
Geez, how could I forget Wayne and Wanda!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Oh yeah! Gonzo and his chickie-babe! Maybe not as much drama as the frog & pig, but hey...love is a many feathered thing... :concern::cluck:

As far as buddy couples, I thought Rizzo and Pepe made a hilarious duo, snarking, plotting, and scoping out the babes! :shifty::rolleyes:

---------------

Zeliboba

Reaction score
As far as buddy couples, I thought Rizzo and Pepe made a hilarious duo, snarking, plotting, and scoping out the babes! :shifty::rolleyes:
I think Pepe and Seymour from 'The Muppets Tonight' was a hilarious couple as well:

- I'm Pepe!
- I'm Seymour!
- We're two of a kind!
- I'm a little bit forward
- And I've got a big behind! :big_grin:

This duo was one of the best things about 'The Muppets Tonight', and pity Seymour never reappeared after.