Favorite Muppet Couples

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I need to send you recent interviews of Kermit don't I? :stick_out_tongue:
Lol, well I meant more in the original Muppet Show universe.

You know we're always wondering whether Kermit and Piggy got married, nobody asks about Floyd and Janice, though I personally suspect marriage is too conventional for them, lol.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah but Janice is a little more calmer then Piggy. Lol!!! That's like night and day there. XD

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My favorite "couple" is Floyd and Janice. If we're talking just pairs of friends/comedic duos, then it's got to be Kermit and Fozzie hands down. Even if they only appeared in the "comedian's a BEAR" sketch together, it would give them the top position.

And Boober and Wembley if I can throw some Fraggles in here. They're very funny together.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah but Janice is a little more calmer then Piggy. Lol!!! That's like night and day there. XD
Yeah I feel like if Floyd tried playing hard to get, Janice would just say, "Like, your loss buddy, fer sure!" Lol :flirt:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
LOL! I think that's pretty much how it'd go. Kermit literally has played hard to get and usually it's Kermit who got the "hard" part. XD

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
LOL! I think that's pretty much how it'd go.
Still Janice does look a bit shocked when Floyd kisses her after the "Act Naturally" song. Maybe she and Piggy have a bit more in common than they realize, hehe.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well behind Kermit and Piggy, and me and Fozzie, I say Mildred and George