Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
Now you guys are cor-rect! :big_grin: I put a lotta hard thinking into that one, it seriously wasn't easy.:busy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hapsy story: Part 3

Now is the point when Hapsy was born! By then, Gomer has become Sprayberry Hall's Oldest Fraggle, and the Storyteller has a son, Drendall. Drendall is very popular in the Hall, as he can create wonderful music. His best friend is Jeriel--uh, Jerry, as he rather be called:oops: --an excellent swimmer. Another close friend of his is Caramell, a glasses-wearing girl cautious and observant. But there's one person Drendall [probably:shifty: ] doesn't like...
That would be Hapsy, the most unusual Fraggle girl in perhaps the entire Fraggle Rock. Even as a toddler, she has this fascination of the mysterious mysteries. She's unafraid of monsters, but secretly gets spineless if she sees a ghost! She loves to solve puzzles, catch creatures, and learn about all mystical stuff. :excited: But it seems her talents are highly misunderstood to the other Fraggles.
For examples: she tried doing a magic spell that went wrong, she can't be trusted for surprises, and few are still traumatized from the day she brought a Poison Cackler home! :eek:
Many Fraggles, including Jerry and Caramell, try their best to not include her for fear of what she might do next. 'H.O.F' Gomer, still exceptionally wise, is ashamed of who she is. Drendall is lukewarm on the issue:smirk: , but there are those who encourage her gifts. Her family loves her, the Storyteller helps her, and traveling nomads like a band of minstrels would see how important her purpose is.
Sure, it is hard for her to live a double-life of being herself against others' priorities, and she yearned to be belonged. :dreamy: However, a greater path of destiny awaits her!...

theSHE124

Reaction score
Ille festis anni regis
Invitat magnus et minimis
Sicut sol descendat
Ad coronam ambulat Pro
optima Saturnalia

He's the year's king of the feast
He invites the great and least
As the sun goes down,
He walks to the crown
For the best Saturnalia!

Y'know, Saturnalia, the Roman's seven-day festival around the Winter Solstice. I've been to that kinda party myself. :hungry::insatiable: Figures I do a Latin Haiku around Christmas Eve.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hapsy story: Part 4

One day, The Storyteller invited Drendall and Hapsy to help with cleaning the archives. All the books in several clutters had to be sorted out. However, as Hapsy was pulling books from one pile, she uncovers an unusual book. Intrigued by the appearance, she hid it away from the Storyteller and his son long enough to bring it to her home.
She tried solving this recent mystery herself. The symbols on the cover made absolutely no sense whatsoever. She didn't know how to unlock it; the lock for it was like nothing ever seen before, no buttons to press, no key to turn with. :confused: In a desperate attempt, she managed to tore off the first few pages of the book. But the writing was just as confusing as the cover.
Yet one torn page did hold something interesting: an amulet of sorts tied with a rather strange, clear, sticky stuff. She pulled the sticker off carefully to stop the scrap from tearing further. This amulet was a piece of a crystal white as snow, capped in a golden holder laced with a gold chain. The crystal felt magical, the gold felt real, and the whole thing was big enough to wrap around her waist. From there, she snapped the chain off, wrapped it around herself, and resnapped it on. It was the best belt she ever had!
But it was going to do her more good than she could ever imagine...:shifty:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, if you posted your fraggle rock fanfics in the fanfic section, more people might read them. Seems a lot of people ignore this thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
It's not fanart! :mad: It's a work of art. They'll have great intentions, you'll see!

Hubert

Reaction score
It's not fanart! :mad: It's a work of art. They'll have great intentions, you'll see!
The Fan fiction and art section isn't just for art, it's for all fan-created works that involve the Muppets and other such shows and productions. I believe Sarge meant that many people go there to find quality work rather than this thread, so that section might help you to garner some more readers/fans of your work.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sheesh...I was just thinking you might want more people to read your stuff. No need to snap at me...