Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Summary: Part 4 [act 2]

Though hasn't seen Ira or Dayta yet, Sammy and Zesty join Yale at a snack break before entering deep into the Forest. Yale is busy in the meantime thanks to Cleo secretly delivering the Greaseberry seeds for his latest potion. Zesty leads Sammy pass a place called WobblerGlen, the nerve center of Phiby-feathered birds. After going across, they meet up with Fredrick, a Wobbler with a rather lofty ambition to literally fly like any bird. He too is a member of the Orange Clan Gang as he has a book of Sixth Senses, extraordinary magical powers the average Fraggle won't have!
As Sammy is confirmed to have shape-shifting, the most powerful power ever, Cleo finally decides to come into the scene. She reveals a nasty, though somewhat familiar to Zesty, eye that's usually covered beneath her bangs! Zesty and Sammy stand up to Cleo against a frightened Fredrick, certain she has an evil eye. When the Fraggles head back to the Tribe, Sammy actually likes the company of both Zesty and Cleo (probably because she's suspecting Cleo has a crush on Zesty! She describes Cleo's white face glowing red around him. :flirt: )
But the mood changes when the Tribe's Oldest Fraggle shows up. Cleo never expected him to wake up earlier, and Sammy doesn't like the old Fraggle's suspicions. But Cleo tells her master that Sammy's new, which leads to a Fraggle meeting introducing Sammy to the entire Tribe! Very nerve-wracking to Sammy, yet Zesty, Yale, and now Ira, help her out.
Back in Zesty's cave, with the gravity of the situation growing wider, Sammy finally admits to the Fraggles that she was never born as a Fraggle, has a human life at her home, and still has no idea how she acquired her shape-shifting gift in the first place. But Zesty knew quickly, furious that his most loyal friend, Yale, would break one of his rules! Unable to figure out how to help her, Ira suggests getting wisdom from Weird-Eyed Ethan.
And in the meantime, Abe's head is still stuck in that hole. Despite learning some things from Ira and Dayta, his life is still at stake. Dayta's been trying to get him free, and thanks to Yale, Ira has found a way...

And this not the end, mind you!...

theSHE124

Reaction score
Might need to add one more detail before finishing the summary. I said before that Weird-Eyed Ethan has a Seeing-Eye Beast. I think Sammy gives a good description of Offaly, (that's the beast's name), as in her journal:

I took notice of the Beast immediately! It's eyeballs were connected to string-like-neck-like tubes, making them sway to and fro. Going to its face, the nose has three nostrils and a small, sharp tooth stuck outta its mouth.

And I thought Weird-Eyed Ethan was supposed to be weird! :insatiable:

theSHE124

Reaction score
It's another thought-provoking haiku :dreamy: :

Why is there an end?
No comfort in finite fleets
Forever is must

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Summary: Part 4 [act 3]

Zesty now takes Sammy across the river to the outskirts of Hunggle Territory. She never sees a Hunggle, but does report someone might've been watching them. Inside a tree is the home of the Tribe's oracle, Weird-Eyed Ethan, and his Seeing-Eye Beast, Offaly. The meeting goes way off at first (Sammy can't figure out who's weirder, Ethan or Offaly), but Ethan recounts a premonition that has to belong to Sammy. This idea of her being a hero to these Fraggles begins to change her mind, but she still has one more problem: without a hole closer to her home in Outer Space, she would only visit on every family occasion!
As Sammy and Zesty were trying to figure out how to find another hole to Outer Space, they see Yale talking to Cleo. Yale was surprised of how quickly Ira took his completed potion, and Cleo has a way to find them, as it seems certain that Dayta got trapped somewhere inside the Mountain...
But that's a lie, as Ira is using the mixture to help Abe get free. Abe's left hand is pushed out first, then more mixture around his neck aids Ira and Dayta in pushing the head out! Very grateful for being unstuck, Abe lives up to his promise to them by moving the box, one that had covered the Hole, back on its place slightly.
This makes an appearance that Ira rescued Dayta before the search party got to them, except for Zesty, who took a wrong turn to a different passage, and Sammy, who followed him to warn him. By a stroke of fate, they discover this tunnel led to another hole in Outer Space, through an old stove in the basement of Sammy's home in Pennsylvania! Amazed by this coincidence, she takes her personnel cellphone just in case it was really happening.
With a gang of five Fraggles, plus one special shape-shifter, back in Central Court, Ira takes Sammy, bringing her journal AND phone, back to her Grandpa's house while Zesty personally tells Cleo that she can be a new friend and secret member of the Orange Clan Gang.

Basically:
Abe still has many questions about this new species, these Fraggles, but is preparing for the next close encounter.:search:
Cleo has friends for the first time, and is madly in love with Zesty!:flirt:
Yale is finding life much more amazing than he could imagine.:electric:
Dayta loves having more girls coming into the group!:excited:
Ira now has deal with both humans, Sammy and Abe.:concern:
Zesty can't wait for more adventure in Outer Space, as well as his home, to come!:smile:
Ginger is still viciously adorable.:drool:
And as for Sammy, who had heard strange stories of a great-uncle she hardly knew, she wonders when her prophesy will be fulfilled. :confused: She and the 7 aforementioned are going to have much, much more adventures ahead. :super: All 8 have discovered many things about themselves and each other, necessary for the friendship to continue.

...And that's how it all happened, pretty much. :smirk: Hey everyone, if y'all have questions or comments, feel free to express them, especially now that I finished my summaries for my Fraggle story.

theSHE124

Reaction score
A big, buffe feast
Food is blessing, no mere need
Much to be thankful :insatiable:

This has been a Thanksgiving haiku. Still waiting for another voice; it's been a week! :sleep:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Peppermint
It's the icing on the cake
Peppermint
It'll ease your bellyache
Peppermint
It's fun for Christmastime
Peppermint...yeah!

Yes, I probably have a craving for mints! :hungry::insatiable::drool:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Good one, Vincent! It should be put into song! :sing: Like my Peppermint!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hapsy story: Part 1
(I might as well put this down before it gets erased again. :coy:)

Hapsy, (the one in my pro pic,) was born in Sprayberry Hall. In the days of the Great Diaspora many, many, many years ago, a Fraggle named Jeriel led his people of one hundred Eastward. It was he who founded a big hall with a huge lake, a river running through it, and plentiful with sprayberry bushes. These Fraggles cultivated the bushes and settled in the Sprayberry Hall with the Fraggle Lake nurturing their food supply.
Thus their home prospered since, yadda-yadda-yadda, until one day, when a book fell from the sky! (This has to be remarkable, as caves have ceilings! :eek:) ...