Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hapsy story: Part 2

One generation ago, before Hapsy was born, a new storyteller was appointed. He was among the witnesses seeing a book fall from the sky! He picked it up for a closer look, intrigued by the strange decorations and stranger lock.
Unsure of what to do with it, the young Storyteller consulted this to his mentor, Gomer the Soothsayer (I know, an UG-ly name for an UG-ly lady! :mad:). Every Fraggle in Sprayberry Hall look up to her great sense of wisdom. However, the answer given to him was not what he expected: This forbidden book must not be open, or doom shall come to us all!
Frightened of this omen, the Storyteller hid the forbidden book in his archives. Sprayberry Hall is still prosperous, but many Fraggles there tremble at the threat of trouble coming from the Forbidden Book...

Teheheman

Reaction score
New episode up but, let's be honest, you all knew that. Also, be prepared, my brain's a crankin with new parody ideas. So........yeah

Daniel

theSHE124

Reaction score
:news: Hey guys, here's another edition of guess-who haiku:

Saxophone player
Certain of death and laundry
Off-beat daredevil

I'm not giving any smilie hints this time. Rather, you have to post your answer with the three smilies that match with each stanza.

theSHE124

Reaction score
You nailed the smilies, Vincent, but who is he?:confused: Remember, I need answer+smilies.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Yes, but what do they have in common? That's where the real answer lies...:shifty: