Eureka's Castle

Tim

Reaction score
Teenager's said:
I just found this episode on Google Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1433418923019766221&q=Eureeka's+Castle

I was wondering...thats just a LARGE half body puppet with a tail right?

I was also wondering......is Eureeka a care giver? like a Babysitter or a Nanny?
It was a half-body puppet and the tail was a separate puppet all together.
Cheryl HATED what they did with Eureeka. She started out this great bumbling wizard with lots of opportunity to make mistakes and learn, but by second season, they turned her into a "Mommy" for the others. She was totally P.O.ed at how they ruined the character's chances and what the show could have been.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Cheryl currently plays Frederica on Blue's Room. BTW Really, she was P. O. about that?

Tim

Reaction score
She just thought it was a waste of the character, and even offered to write better stuff. This was second season and Nick lost interest in the show by that time. It was all about getting their money out of it by then.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh god, I used to LOVE that show. I still have a Magellan puppet thingy. You know the rubber ones that look like it was an actual puppet or something. I think I got that in a happy meal or something. It was cool. I would love to see a comeback, start with T-shirts and then see how well they sell then maybe a DVD set, and then, who knows.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you so much for that Special Teenager! Man, does thet ever bring back so many mamories. Mejellen has so many of Big Bid's mannerisms. ANd Joey Mazzarino was so awsome as the monster. That is some very well done puppetry and some really well constructed puppets. Battly some next level stuff. Thay's the kind of stuff Frank Oz pulls off! Boy was that ever awsome!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Does anyone have any episodes of this that we could trade? I have lots of Henson material!