Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I emailed them about the Emmet Otter DVD and they told me that the DVD will be an edited version that cannot feature Kermit since he was owned by Muppets Holding Company. I told them that the DVD special features would include the behind-the-scenes look at the special, TV spots and edited scenes featuring Kermit.
They need to reconsider that one. I want a copy of the DVD but will not purchase it if Kermit is left out of it. I hope they reconsider and negotiate to get the rights to keep that in. :mad:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
What's BETA?
BETA is the format that lost to the VHS format back in the early 80's when there was 3 video formats. However since it was sales that decided what format would win, we got the VHS format. The draw back with this was that we got the weakest format, the best format was and is, the BETA format.
BETA is still in use in Japan, they where smarter than europeans and americans :wink: , and by tv stations and production companies around the world.

Stulz

Reaction score
Clarification....

TotallySpiesFan said:
I told them that the DVD special features would include the behind-the-scenes look at the special, TV spots and edited scenes featuring Kermit.

Are these the features HIT said would be included or are these things you asked for them to included?

I already wrote HIT a nice little e-mail in response to the "Kermit on the cutting roon floor story"

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Are these the features HIT said would be included or are these things you asked for them to included?

I already wrote HIT a nice little e-mail in response to the "Kermit on the cutting roon floor story"
Don't you mean "room"?

Stulz

Reaction score
Room

yes, cutting ROOM floor.

:wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I Called Hit

I called HIT! today and I JUST emailed that a few mins ago too! I hope to god that our "barkin" (sorry can't use the other "B" word lol) will pay off! :big_grin:

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas is a great memory for me! It is truly amazing what you have to sacrifice in order to play the Washtub Bass in a Jug Band. Wonderful tale and great music!

Davina

Reaction score
for anyone who might have wondered what the "Easter" special with the bunnies was, I believe that was a reference to Tale of the Bunny Picnic with Billy Bunny.