"Down in Fraggle Rock" DVD coming 1/17/06

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I thought the DVDS were for everyone, but I guess they were aimed for younger kids... I don't have the DVD I might waite a few months until it gets cheap then buy it than, like I did with season 1. Wehere I live when S 1 came out it was 60 dollars but I waited 4 months and for it for 40. I remeber I baught Live By The Rule Of The Rock when it first came out for 20 dollars just to find it came down to 10, 2 months later. But that's typicial for any video or DVD that's brand new. I remeber finding the Labrynth once, and it was 80 dollars but it had all kinds of extras and bomus features over 4 hours of stuff encluding the movie. So it's going to be a while before I buy that one. lol

Foodie

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
There are six episodes on the disc.

The DVD has ther 3 regular episodes (1. Boober's Dream; 2. Wembley's Egg; 3. Red's Blue Dragon), but there are 2 additional Fraggle Rock episodes on the disc. If you pass the Fraggle Rock Quiz (hosted by Red with new audio by Karen Prell) you will be treated to the fourth episode (4. Junior Faces the Music). The fifth episode is hidden elsewhere on the disc. I'm not telling you where it is or what it is, you'll have to find out on your own (5. ??? HIDDEN EPISODE ???). Also don't forget there is an addition episode of the Animated Fraggle Rock show - so basicly a sixth episode (6. Animated: Gobo's Song / Wembley and the Bemble).

And there's also Fraggle-oke and an except from "Down at Fraggle Rock" (about Traveling Matt). Overall a great little DVD.
5th episode? Wha?:smirk:

Nick

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
AT LAST,

I just found where the hidden Easter Egg is. Its not easy, you have to moving the curser the right way, then when it finds it, move the curser another way, and you need to be in the right screen too. Not easy at all, and these single release discs are for Kids!!? Lol, Then they'd prolly find it straight away!!
Anyway, finding it this way opens the Challenge episode, Junior faces The Music, Not yet another different episode. Nice to be able to skip the quiz though, that takes ages.

Do any of the other Fraggle DVD releases have these 'Eggs' that skip to the bonus episode??

Cheers Guys

Chris

is it the Wembley Head??????????

"Junior Faces the Music"

what is the title of the 5th Episode

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Would anyone who has discovered the 5th episode please kindly inform others how to get to it?

The "Wembley Head" icon has, I think, been found but it only serves as a shortcut to the Fraggle Challenge episode ("Junior Faces the Music.")

Is there a 5th episode on this disk or not?

G-MAN

Reaction score
I just got the DVD today, and I love "Junior Faces The Music", plus it was cool to see "Boober's Dream" again.