"Down in Fraggle Rock" DVD coming 1/17/06

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'd love to buy more Fraggle episodes on dvd, but I'd really like to save my money for season sets if they're going to release more. I'll probably hold off, just because I don't want to have extra repeat dvds sitting around.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I bought mine today. I love it so much. I don't care about getting only the season sets. I want all of them. It makes them want to sell more of the episodes on DVD. Can't wait for more to come.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ernie81981 where did you get it walmart, target and best buy didn't have it

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I got my copy of "Down in Fraggle Rock" at good old Sam Walton's store yesterday! (Wal-Mart! )

It's pretty cool for people who may not be able to afford Fraggle Rock Season1 just yet (I just now finally got my copy for Christmas). Anyway, this DVD has 3 episodes and 1 bonus episode that's unlocked after you do the Fraggle Challenge AND 1 more bonus episode if you find the hidden Easter egg. (Hint- it's not that hard.:wink: ) And of course, there's 2 episodes of the Fraggle Rock cartoon- which is cool. That's one of the main reasons I've been getting these. And there's a neat segment on Uncle Travelling Matt (I'm not sure, but since Jim Henson talks during it, I'm thinking it's taken from the "Down at Fraggle Rock" 1986 behind-the-scenes special, which is included in its entirety on the Fraggle Rock Season 1 DVD.) And there's also the Fraggle Rock karaoke sing-along. And by the way, Karen Prell also does the voice-over for Red on the Fraggle Challenge. And there's another good old episode of Pingu!:rolleyes: And at least 2 of the episodes included on this DVD are from Season 4, while 2 are from Season 2.

But I didn't notice any announcement on the insert or on the DVD itself about any future releases, so this might be the last in the series. But who knows? I'm kinda hoping they continue just to have the whole Fraggle Rock cartoon series released. :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Got mine as well from good old Sam Walton's place. (Walmart)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
I got my copy of "Down in Fraggle Rock" at good old Sam Walton's store yesterday! (Wal-Mart! )

It's pretty cool for people who may not be able to afford Fraggle Rock Season1 just yet (I just now finally got my copy for Christmas). Anyway, this DVD has 3 episodes and 1 bonus episode that's unlocked after you do the Fraggle Challenge AND 1 more bonus episode if you find the hidden Easter egg. (Hint- it's not that hard.:wink: ) And of course, there's 2 episodes of the Fraggle Rock cartoon- which is cool. That's one of the main reasons I've been getting these. And there's a neat segment on Uncle Travelling Matt (I'm not sure, but since Jim Henson talks during it, I'm thinking it's taken from the "Down at Fraggle Rock" 1986 behind-the-scenes special, which is included in its entirety on the Fraggle Rock Season 1 DVD.) And there's also the Fraggle Rock karaoke sing-along. And by the way, Karen Prell also does the voice-over for Red on the Fraggle Challenge. And there's another good old episode of Pingu!:rolleyes: And at least 2 of the episodes included on this DVD are from Season 4, while 2 are from Season 2.

But I didn't notice any announcement on the insert or on the DVD itself about any future releases, so this might be the last in the series. But who knows? I'm kinda hoping they continue just to have the whole Fraggle Rock cartoon series released. :excited:

yeah me to! i bought a S1 set of FR from Best Buy (only couse it came with the cd-rom game) But i also buy the single disc's as for ONLY the animated shows!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
HHHmmmmmmmm Valentines day is coming up.......I wonder if I'll get it then???

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm happy they are releasing the single dvd's with 3 ep's on it for folks who want them; but, we need to be calling and writing for SEASON SETS ON DVD! It's cheaper that way for us, and unfair that they won't do it.

getup

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
AND 1 more bonus episode if you find the hidden Easter egg. (Hint- it's not that hard.:wink: )

ummm, you're joking right? lol.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
no they always have a bones episode u get if you anser some triva about the episodes b4