"Down in Fraggle Rock" DVD coming 1/17/06

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I spoke with HIT Consumer Services, and they have some details:

Episodes are "Boober's Dream," "Wembley's Egg," and "Red's Blue Dragon."

Bonus features include Fraggle Challenge, which should unlock a fourth bonus episode. Not sure of other bonus features, but at least one animated episode should be included.

Still no word (yet) of a Season Two box set. The first two episodes on this single-disc, however, are early S2 shows. Not sure if that means anything...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
ahem COUGH::next week::COUGH sorry.. bad cough there :wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I NEW DISK??!! That's awsome! I'll have to look fo rit when it comes out!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, this goes to show you how far behind I am, DVD wise. I Still need to get FR S1. I was going to get it for Christmas, but I got TMS S1 instead. Hard choice, eh?

Foodie

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
I spoke with HIT Consumer Services, and they have some details:

Episodes are "Boober's Dream," "Wembley's Egg," and "Red's Blue Dragon."

Bonus features include Fraggle Challenge, which should unlock a fourth bonus episode. Not sure of other bonus features, but at least one animated episode should be included.

Still no word (yet) of a Season Two box set. The first two episodes on this single-disc, however, are early S2 shows. Not sure if that means anything...
Rad! I'm pretty sure I blindly pre-ordered this from Amazon. Ya know if anyone is narrating the challenge this time like Karen Prell did on the doozer DVD? :smirk: :excited:

Nick

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
I'm Surpised We Have Not Heard Of This And It Comes Out This Week
This one has been announced for some time, but the episodes haven't.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
That's so AWSOME! Another Fraggle DVD w00T! w00t! They have ' Gobo's Song ' in the Animated FR Series which was one of my faves. If anyone wants to see what an animated version of Cantus looks like you sure will there. Cantie looks more cuter more like a chibi version but um yeah defantly worth the watch if you are a Cantus Buff. :wink: