"Down in Fraggle Rock" DVD coming 1/17/06

getup

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
no they always have a bones episode u get if you anser some triva about the episodes b4
i knew that. he said there was that one AND one if you find the easter egg. at the moment i hadn't found the egg, then i did right after i wrote that. and discovered that the bonus episode is the same both times. so there's a way to get to it without doing the trivia. i feel cheated

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
getup said:
i knew that. he said there was that one AND one if you find the easter egg. at the moment i hadn't found the egg, then i did right after i wrote that. and discovered that the bonus episode is the same both times. so there's a way to get to it without doing the trivia. i feel cheated

how

Kermieuk

Reaction score
My DVD arrived today in the mail, Its great, especially as it has Wembley's Egg on it, which up to now I have only had on an old VHS tape.

Anyway, I managed to do the Fraggle chalenge, to unlock the bonus episode. I believe there is a 'Easter Egg' which also unlocks it?? I have so far not been able to find this shortcut to it, even though it's meant to be really easy to find!! Unless its at the end of an episode as I have not watched tham all yet?? Can anyone help?????????

All in all, this is a nice disc, with some rarer epsodes on it, I think the cover art is probably the worse yet on the single disc release, and as mentioned above there is no news on new or upcoming releases!!

Chris

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Which episode is the bonus?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Do you know where the Easter Egg is Kyle? I've seen the ep. but I really don't wanna go through Fraggle Challenge just to see it again...:smirk:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
There are six episodes on the disc.

The DVD has ther 3 regular episodes (1. Boober's Dream; 2. Wembley's Egg; 3. Red's Blue Dragon), but there are 2 additional Fraggle Rock episodes on the disc. If you pass the Fraggle Rock Quiz (hosted by Red with new audio by Karen Prell) you will be treated to the fourth episode (4. Junior Faces the Music). The fifth episode is hidden elsewhere on the disc. I'm not telling you where it is or what it is, you'll have to find out on your own (5. ??? HIDDEN EPISODE ???). Also don't forget there is an addition episode of the Animated Fraggle Rock show - so basicly a sixth episode (6. Animated: Gobo's Song / Wembley and the Bemble).

And there's also Fraggle-oke and an except from "Down at Fraggle Rock" (about Traveling Matt). Overall a great little DVD.

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Do you know where the Easter Egg is Kyle? I've seen the ep. but I really don't wanna go through Fraggle Challenge just to see it again...:smirk:
Don't know myself. Sorry Ry.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thats Not Fair!! :rolleyes:

I searched everywhere for this so called 'Easter Egg' but I cant find it anywhere? So, is this correct that there is actually another Fraggle episode, when you find it??( I thought it was a short cut to Junior faces the music!!).

If someone knows where this is please let me know, you can email me at COcon14675@aol.com if you dont want to post it and spoil the surprise for others.

Please help, this is really frustrating!!

Chris:confused:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
AT LAST,

I just found where the hidden Easter Egg is. Its not easy, you have to moving the curser the right way, then when it finds it, move the curser another way, and you need to be in the right screen too. Not easy at all, and these single release discs are for Kids!!? Lol, Then they'd prolly find it straight away!!
Anyway, finding it this way opens the Challenge episode, Junior faces The Music, Not yet another different episode. Nice to be able to skip the quiz though, that takes ages.

Do any of the other Fraggle DVD releases have these 'Eggs' that skip to the bonus episode??

Cheers Guys

Chris