1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Arm Rods

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Fozzie Bear, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Muley's taking a hiatus until later in the summer. We have a wedding at the end of the month, though.
  2. What?!? You and Muley are getting married? CONGRADULATIONS! ;)

I can see it now -- bouncing baby satres...
  3. Buck-Beaver Active Member

Of course. :)

Marshall and Buck turn up in episode 4. It was supposed to be earlier but I ran in to some production issues. I'm also trying to get a bunch of episodes and/or clips from the Marshall & Buck Show up in the video vault section of my site.
  4. Buck-Beaver Active Member

Is that legal in Tennesse?

No gay marriage, but you can marry your mule.

:p
  5. "Do you believe in inner-species dating?"...
  6. Whatever Active Member

LOL! You guys are outrageous! :D
  7. Super Scooter New Member

But he's a bear...
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

*throws his rubber chicken in the air and walks off*

We're going to a friend's wedding! Du-huh!
  9. Fozzie Bear Moderator

How much longer til Bear Town hits the air?!
  10. Buck-Beaver Active Member

Fourteen days, five hours, forty-eight minutes and twelve seconds.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything. ;)
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

You better hurry up, because now you've only got 13 days, 2 hours, 37 minutes and 32 seconds!! Whoops! Now there's only 13 days, 2 hours, 37 minutes and 27 seconds...and now...
  12. Buck-Beaver Active Member

You're not helping Foz.

:p
  13. Skeet New Member

I've looked for the doll joints before and couldn't find them. Where do you guys get them? Are they hard to find or pretty easy?
    Skeet
  14. Buck-Beaver Active Member

Try Wal-Mart. They usually carry them in the craft section. Most craft supply stores and doll/teddy bear supply stores (if you have one in your area) should carry them too. Or if you want to buy online try searching Froogle.

I'd recommend buying the slightly more expensive variety. I picked up a bunch of plastic ones for 89 cents once and the posts broke on me a few times because the plastic was not very good.
  15. Skeet New Member

Thanks Buck

I must not of been looking in the right store. I should of known Wal-Mart carries everything.