A Muppet Central wiki?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Probably someone who's familiar with how wikia works

Hubert

Reaction score
If we are going the Wikia route, we could have Mitchell remake it, or someone else could create it. We also could always have multiple admins for it if there's people who have a general understanding of Wikia and also are interested in it.

Right now I'm seeing that the general consensus does seem to be Wikia, which I think might work out pretty well. They seem to have the resources to fit what we want, plus things could be kept very organized through there.

Some time past it was suggested that there could be a wiki for MC fan works. The MLP fandom has one. It seems like something that could be a subsection of a MC wiki.
That might always be a definite possibility. On an MC wiki, there's a lot of different ways that we could keep a nice index/info of fan works on that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, I know there was an MC Dictionary thread here in the Friends & Families section with info on various MC-specific terms and phrases such as "ziffle" and the various abbreviated clubs/organizations.
As far as setting up a new Wiki around MC, you'd also need someone knowledgeable on Muppet Central's history and the events that have transpired as part of the admin team.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
As far as setting up a new Wiki around MC, you'd also need someone knowledgeable on Muppet Central's history and the events that have transpired as part of the admin team.
So, in other words, a MC moderator (Like you!) should probably be a part of MC wiki's admin team. :coy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sounds very interesting! Anything to help MC grow I'm always for that!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If we are going the Wikia route, we could have Mitchell remake it, or someone else could create it. We also could always have multiple admins for it if there's people who have a general understanding of Wikia and also are interested in it.
Or maybe ask Muppet Fan 123 to remake the wikia he started before?
You called?
I'll remake the Wikia page that I started to make a few months ago. The page was closed becuase there was no activity on there for a while.
I'll let you all know when the page is up and running!

The Wiki will also be a good place for new members to go when they see new terms and stuff that they don't understand like "muffin" and "ziffle". (I learned it the good old fashioned way,)

Hmm, I know there was an MC Dictionary thread here in the Friends & Families section with info on various MC-specific terms and phrases such as "ziffle" and the various abbreviated clubs/organizations.
So, in other words, a MC moderator (Like you!) should probably be a part of MC wiki's admin team. :coy:
Ed, if you have a Wikia account, let me know. I'll add you as a admin.

(Wow, that was a long post)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Darn, the domain muppetcentral.wikia.com is closed and for some reason can't be used again. I think it might have been filed as a spam wiki since no activity has been on it.

I might have to make the page name Muppet-Central.wikia.com, if no one minds the hyphen.

NEW EDIT: I just made the page, it's very plain and standard right now, but we'll have to work on it. I'll need admins there, Ed, if you have a Wikia account could I add you on? (We'll need a mod there too. :wink:)
The page is http://muppet-central.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Central_Wiki