A Muppet Central wiki?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I did join and cleaned up the home page so it looks nicer. Wasn't sure what else was going to be put on it so I didn't add much

Hubert

Reaction score
So as kinda mentioned, we should probably begin discussing content for the wiki. I'm pretty sure that we're going to include major MC terms (ziffel, muffin, etc.) for one thing, and another thing I'm assuming we'll get pages up for major MC things like the CCC, the multiple forum sitcoms that have happened over the years, and other stuff like that also. We'll obviously have more than that, but as of now, does anyone have any suggestions as to some other things that might be good fits on the wiki?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Should we have a members section? Maybe we'll make a section so that members can come on and make pages for themselves. We'll watch so that members only make their own pages.

Maybe I'll start making a CCC thread....I'll leave a link in there to the CCC Wiki. (Should I put CCC in a category?)

Hubert

Reaction score
I think a members section would be a fine thing to put on...that way people can check out member profiles and find out a little more about these MCers.

I might add the CCC to maybe a role play or games category.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Whatever. :embarrassed:

I made a page for myself on the Wiki so I can add it to the Members category. Feel free to make a page for yourself so I can add it to that category.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I like the idea of a members category also maybe there should be a page for the official smilies used on the forums