A Muppet Central wiki?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I like the idea of a members category also maybe there should be a page for the official smilies used on the forums
We already started a smilies page. Feel free to add to it. And do make a page for yourself on the Wiki. (I think I posted a link in a post above...)

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
We already started a smilies page. Feel free to add to it. And do make a page for yourself on the Wiki. (I think I posted a link in a post above...)
cool thanks just one thing how do you make a user for the wiki

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I added a link to the official MC smiley page to the Custom smiley page if that's what you were talking about

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I saw you over on the Wiki. Thanks for joining and contributing.
The place is looking great, wow. Nice work guys!
*goes back to supervising*

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, things are turning out pretty nicely thus far. I'll be doing some more larger work on things soon, hopefully later tonight.

I'm also wondering if eventually a bit later on we might even want to also branch off "ziffel" and "muffin" and such into their own pages, so we could give a little more detail about them, and possibly even supply a little background info for how they came to be.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, when I made the page I wasn't sure if there WAS enough to make them their own page. Of course, you can take out the table and just put the information on the page they are already on since it's only two of them...