A Muppet Central wiki?

Hubert

Reaction score
If anyone's been watching the Muppet smilie thread, it somehow turned into a discussion about a potential wiki detailing Muppet Central lingo, past events and things of note so that members can find the info they need to guide them through their MC experience.

Now there was a wiki through Wetpaint that was started about four years ago. However, we kinda feel like it might be a good idea to avoid meddling with that wiki from the past, but rather start something anew if we want to follow through with this.

That's where this thread comes in. We want to hear some community feedback on this. Do you think this is a good idea? If we were to do this, through what site should that be? Wetpaint was used previously, but some are favoring using Wikia for this, which probably has better resources to facilitate us. This thread is basically just a thread to discuss the prospects of this idea. We encourage all suggestions, ideas, and criticisms.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I think a muppet wiki would be AWESOME it would be great to have a place full of information old and new from muppet central I also think using wikia is a good idea but I am all in favour for a muppet central wiki :smile::big_grin:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I have seen this coming for a while, and I think now would be a good time to start one. It would be a great place for new MC members to look, to get a hold of what goes on around these crazy forums!

Hubert

Reaction score
I doubt you'd very likely get smacked, considering how at least three of the members who have been seriously thinking about this/bringing this up happen to be CCC members. :stick_out_tongue:

But I also like the idea of people creating profile pages for themselves...might be a nice way to show off some extra stuff about them that they don't normally get to. And have a little fun.

EDIT: Ziffeled. But we definitely should do muffins for wallpaper.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I love the idea of a MC wiki. Like Muppetboy09 said, it would be helpful to new members.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I love the idea. And as you were saying in the other thread, we could add all the custom Muppet smilies on a page. Sounds fun! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Some time past it was suggested that there could be a wiki for MC fan works. The MLP fandom has one. It seems like something that could be a subsection of a MC wiki.

Vincent L

Reaction score
As one of the folks who muffined the Smilie thread :oops:, I certainly think there should be one.
Who should admin it?