Sesame Street comics coming fall 2012 from Ape Entertainment

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I check comic book resources like every single day (so I can keep track of what comes out every week), and if there was any info, it would be there.
It seems you could say the same about the Muppet Show "Four Seasons" comics.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems you could say the same about the Muppet Show "Four Seasons" comics.
I don't know why Marvel/Disney doesn't promote the Muppet comic line, but it can't be for lack of sales, because the last 2 issues I got were the last one one the shelves, and I go the very day that comics are released. At least with the Marvel comics, I found out they come out first Wed of the month. And there's only one left to go, so I don't have to fret over that one. Kinda depressed it's over, but considering that Snarked and the TMNT micro series (at the moment) are both over, it frees up money to get other comics I had to push aside.

But really... where's the info on when these Sesame Street things come out? I'd rather not be caught unaware and miss it.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
You know, I must say, when I heard "Sesame Street comics", I thought it sounded a little strange. But now that I know what they're going for, I think it's a great idea!

Comics are great materials when children are learning to read, and I love this idea of introducing them early on with age-approprite characters and stories.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh, has there been a delay or something?
Not exactly, we just haven't heard anything about them since the announcement in April. They claimed they would be released in the fall, but so far, we've heard nothing else.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
O
Not exactly, we just haven't heard anything about them since the announcement in April. They claimed they would be released in the fall, but so far, we've heard nothing else.
Oh man, I know how THAT feels.

Well, I really hope it's not cancelled or anything because, as I said, it's a brilliant idea.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's a company that doesn't really announce much on Comic sites unless they're announcing a new product line. There hasn't even been any artists or editors mention the project, or even pop into this message board like Boom and Archaia did when they had their comics. I hope it isn't dead in the water. I don't think it is. It's probably not a cheap license by any means to procure, but it would be nice to hear something.