YouTube Poops

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I'm surprised that scene from Spongebob of Spongebob "hitchhiking" hasn't been used as a YTP source yet.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've been getting hooked on YTPs lately after making my first one back in December (the one based on the Gaga/Muppets special). I'm working on some new vids right now. They are "The Ice Cream Conspiracy" and "Robotnik Thinks He's a Duck"

(BTW, if you're reading this Drtooth, which episode of AOSTH has Robotnik going "Doisheeyo"?)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've been trying some more experimental stuff lately. It doesn't exactly matter since so few even watch my videos, and I've been stuck on one currently for quite some time, and don't know if I should bother finishing it.

Anyway, here's my last one as an example:

It should be clean enough to post here. At least, I didn't mix the sound to make anyone say anything dirty.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought my most recent Poop was a pretty good one, but I guess it turned out to be kind of bad, as it's gotten nothing but dislikes; in fact, I had to give it a couple of sympathy likes myself just to try and counterbalance the number of dislikes... didn't really work too well, though.

Funny thing is after alls said and done, now I've thought of a better ending for it... I might do the whole thing again as a redeux, but I haven't made up my mind.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was going to do this funny bit with Kubasa in a Glass (look it up), but ClipConverter hates MPEGS (or anything that works with Windows) and media Converter only has WMV format that I can use, and it breaks the video somehow. So, unless I find another source, I'm using old footage or just giving up.

And I REALLY wanted to screw around with that footage...

Tell me that's not asking for someone to screw with it.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
I was going to do this funny bit with Kubasa in a Glass (look it up), but ClipConverter hates MPEGS (or anything that works with Windows) and media Converter only has WMV format that I can use, and it breaks the video somehow. So, unless I find another source, I'm using old footage or just giving up.

Have you tried using youtube downloader? It automatically downloads youtube videos and can also convert them. It's what I use.

Side note: Here a Mr. Bassman/City Escape YTPMV I finished today.