1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Youtube Poops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amanda Taylor, Apr 1, 2012.

1. StevieOpossum

StevieOpossum Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that scene from Spongebob of Spongebob "hitchhiking" hasn't been used as a YTP source yet.

LaniArianna likes this.
  2. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I've been getting hooked on YTPs lately after making my first one back in December (the one based on the Gaga/Muppets special). I'm working on some new vids right now. They are "The Ice Cream Conspiracy" and "Robotnik Thinks He's a Duck"

(BTW, if you're reading this Drtooth, which episode of AOSTH has Robotnik going "Doisheeyo"?)

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sonic's Song.

4. muppet maniac

Thanks! :) Just downloaded the episode, can't wait to use that scene in one of my new videos.

5. Drtooth

I've been trying some more experimental stuff lately. It doesn't exactly matter since so few even watch my videos, and I've been stuck on one currently for quite some time, and don't know if I should bother finishing it.

Anyway, here's my last one as an example:

It should be clean enough to post here. At least, I didn't mix the sound to make anyone say anything dirty.

TwoHeadedLlama likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I thought my most recent Poop was a pretty good one, but I guess it turned out to be kind of bad, as it's gotten nothing but dislikes; in fact, I had to give it a couple of sympathy likes myself just to try and counterbalance the number of dislikes... didn't really work too well, though.

Funny thing is after alls said and done, now I've thought of a better ending for it... I might do the whole thing again as a redeux, but I haven't made up my mind.

7. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Well-Known Member

I suck at ytps. To date I've only made two.

8. Drtooth

I was going to do this funny bit with Kubasa in a Glass (look it up), but ClipConverter hates MPEGS (or anything that works with Windows) and media Converter only has WMV format that I can use, and it breaks the video somehow. So, unless I find another source, I'm using old footage or just giving up.

And I REALLY wanted to screw around with that footage...

Tell me that's not asking for someone to screw with it.

TwoHeadedLlama likes this.
  9. TwoHeadedLlama

Have you tried using youtube downloader? It automatically downloads youtube videos and can also convert them. It's what I use.

Side note: Here a Mr. Bassman/City Escape YTPMV I finished today.

10. muppet maniac

I give you my latest piece, The Great Ice Cream Conspiracy:

11. Drtooth

I find myself less and less motivated to do these things now, mainly because I don't want to have to buy expensive editing software to get the effects I want. If I want something backwards, I have to cut it frame by frame.

Plus, I kinda half get inspired by something, and it doesn't actually work, I wind up abandoning it.

12. muppet maniac

And here's another:

13. Drtooth

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  14. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Here are my YTPs. WARNING! They feature Internet memes, bleeps, and immature humor.

15. D'Snowth

Well, Viacom's gone all copyright nazi on us again: they just nuked my HEY ARNOLD! poop of Harold knocking up Rhonda and then eating their love child.

16. Flaky Pudding

More of my YTPs:

Man, I sure do love Scrat, :D.

17. Flaky Pudding

Here is my latest YouTube Poop:

18. TwoHeadedLlama

Cooked this up a while back.

19. D'Snowth

Holy crap, there's actually a YTP Wiki. For realsies!

http://youtubepoop.wikia.com

None of my poops seem to have made the cut, but surely some of Drtooth's has to be in there somewhere, considering his are really the gold standard of YTPs.

20. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

My favorite YTP is The Sky Had A Weegee. I saw that in 2nd grade.