1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Youtube Poops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amanda Taylor, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of compiling the not terrible bits of ones I never got to finish.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I wanted to make an Odd Couple one, but the specific episode I needed isn't available on YT, so I can't do it.

3. Drtooth

Here's one I just farted out...

Was going to be a longer, 10 minute thing that's a reference to the "Previously on X-Men" video, but I figured...nahhhh... that's the best joke right there.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Not exactly a YTP, but...

And a response:

5. Drtooth

I'm officially retired now. And while I was going to do just one more, the new computer lacks WMM, so...yeah.

6. D'Snowth

I just recently made a new poop for the first time in over a year, however it actually contains some graphic violence (albiet I play it for laughs like Tarantino), so I'm not sure I should actually share it in this thread. Anybody wanna see it, PM me.

7. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

My new YouTube Poops:

WARNING! May induce nostalgia.

8. Flaky Pudding

9. Flaky Pudding

10. Flaky Pudding

11. Flaky Pudding

That's all folks, :D.

12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Can you do some YouTube Poops of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

That's my favorite TV show and there are some Whose Line videos saved to my Bookmarks that I would like for you to do.

13. Flaky Pudding

I love Whose Line! Send me those clips and I'll do it.

14. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Awesome!

I'll send you the clips right now.

15. D'Snowth

What happens when the latest viral video is chock full of potential? I do a poop of it!

Probably my most random one yet. And apologies to Drtooth for stealing from him again.

16. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

17. Colbynfriends

Enjoy my latest flatulence. ~~~~
    (Spoilers)

D'Snowth likes this.
  18. D'Snowth

Here's my latest:

I know I've said this before, but this could be last. As I mentioned in another thread, Keepvid has decided to stop having the site work altogether in Internet Explorer, so I'm having to look into alternatives.

Colbynfriends likes this.
  19. Colbynfriends

Good one!
    [​IMG]

D'Snowth likes this.
  20. D'Snowth

XD

Like Drtooth has been saying, I think I may call it quits in pooping myself: apparently I'm not doing it right, because my poops always get more dislikes than likes, not to mention there's always the issue of half the time certain clips I want/need for a poop aren't even available to work with. Oh, and of course, there's always the gamble with copyright (since NBC/Universal, FOX, and Viacom have nuked some of my poops).