Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i wish it would have showed the kermie piggy flashback in the novelization

zoebell

Reaction score
but wasn't that last scene with them at their house originally going to be the flashback? that's why piggy's in 80's clothes, right? i think they just retooled it so that it fits the final cut of the movie. so now showing a version where that's a totally different scene would alter the film a bit.

Mupp

Reaction score
i wish it would have showed the kermie piggy flashback in the novelization
That's just how things go sometimes. Its rough, but what can you do?

The Muppets From Space junior novelization also had many scenes that I wished were in the actual Muppets from Space movie.

At least they found a place to use bits of that scene (in a different way) in the end credits.

As a side note, everyone knows that once a movie ends and the credits roll, you have the license to do whatever you want, For instance, an epilogue, bloopers, extra scenes just for fun, irreverent stuff, or whatever.

Perhaps someone will post the deleted scenes on Youtube.

Mupp

Reaction score
muppets from space? scenes in the book? such as?
Well, in the novelization, Fozzie had more lines. (He spoke during the breakfast and dinner scenes) and at the end, Gonzo actually took the tine to say goodbye to Piggy and Fozzie. And a scene with Rizzo talking to Gonzo on the boarding house roof.

Just lots of little things here and there that would have made the film a little better.

Mupp

Reaction score
By the way, I'm not sure if this has been stated before, but I just want to make an important point;

Regardless of the nitpicking and comments about what should have/could have been done-you can't please everyone, but the most important thing is the the film recived critical acclaim and was a success.

That bodes well for the future, and that's all that matters.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I wished they would have had Fleet Scribbler at the end where all the reporters are at Kermit and Piggy's house. It would have been a great reference.
Right on! Wouldn't it have been cool too, if Louis Kazagger had been there to comment during the ninja kidnapping scene with Jack Black? :big_grin:

But like Mupp said, this is just a wishful comment, I, and I'm sure all of us, completely love the attention our beloved Muppets are getting as a result of this wonderful film! :smile: