Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I happy to report the lagging seems to have decreased a bit: no longer am I having to wait 40-60 seconds to view a new post, or browse through a board... now I have to wait 30-50 seconds. :smirk:
Seconds can sure seem like a life time some times can't they?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on some solutions for this.
: >) Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Newsmanfan, do you have to type a line and a half of hyphens before and after your posts?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newsmanfan, do you have to type a line and a half of hyphens before and after your posts?
Well, on my screen it shows up as only one line...but yes. For my own reference points if nothing else. I could ask whether you have to post a huge graphic of Abe Vigoda in every post...but that would be rude.

The lack of separations between posts truly hurts my eyes, D'Snowth. This is me coping until our Admin is able to do something about it. Sorry if you don't like.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dmoss

Reaction score
The lines I'm getting are blue, but they're certainly not defined enough. I've nearly decided to take MC off my bookmark list, this change came at a bad time, what with the movie on its way. I can hardly bring myself to venture into other boards...the soft colors just aren't doing it for me...and I'm not generally a complainer. :/

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I had one question about the forum. Is there a way to get the Birthday list back?