Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the new Muppet Central Forum. We announced two months ago that major upgrades to the forum were coming. Many months of work have gone into researching and finding the best forum software available for our needs now and in the future. We hope that you like the results. We believe that the more you use our new forum, the more you'll like it.

Must Read: Here is a thread that includes an overview of many of our new features...
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/new-muppet-central-forum.47591/

Please discuss all of our new features and your thoughts on the upgrade here.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Pretty cool software! I like it! Is there still a private message limit now?

Fraggline

Reaction score
I like this! It's a nice, fresh change. Can't wait to get to know it better!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool software! I like it! Is there still a private message limit now?
At this time, there is no limit on the number of private conversations you can have. It is possible they'll be a restriction on this though in the future.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Might take a little getting used to (And I'm gonna need to get a higer resolution avatar), but it's pretty cool.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Interesting - going to take some getting used to, but it's not too bad. Has a nice clean look to it, mostly just the new features that will need to be learned.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Wow! Gosh... This sure is something.

Need to change my avatar and then get used to the newness. Wow... I can't make a proper content till I've gotten over the shock.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
my goodness what a transformation i'm like a kid in a toy shop looking at this in awe and amazement its very nice :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So far I'm not likin' this... but I guess we really have no other choice but to get used to it. :smirk:

XenForo? Never heard of them... *shrug* But hey, at least we finally get to have larger avatars. Yippie-skippie.