Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
Which is utter nonsense. Walt Disney didn't seem to mind talking about behind the scenes stuff back in the day.
That's just what Craig said in the interview. And no puppeteers are on the extra's of The Muppets. Why they changed plans about it I don't know.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
from Tough Pigs:
http://www.toughpigs.com/mmw-bluray/

We finally get the details on the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray release. And it’s a doozy!
The Blu-ray will come with three cuts of the film! The original theatrical cut, “The Unnecessarily Extended Cut” (which will have 12 whole minutes of additional footage), and “The Statler and Waldorf Cut“. Feel free to speculate on what the extended and S&W cuts will contain, because we have no idea.
Other bonus features include:
  • The Longer Longest Blooper Reel in Muppets History
  • Rizzo’s Biggest Fan
  • “I’ll Get You What You Want” Music Video Performed by Bret McKenzie
  • Frog-E-Oke: I’m Number One
  • And more!
Stay tuned as we investigate the details on this new information, as well as details on the other DVD and Blu-ray releases!
Many thanks to Stitch Kingdom for the info! Click here to visit the unnecessarily extended ToughPigs forum!
This should have its own thread.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's just what Craig said in the interview. And no puppeteers are on the extra's of The Muppets. Why they changed plans about it I don't know.

No, I believe you. I'm just saying Disney's mindset nowadays is ridiculous.

muppetlover123

Reaction score

7 minutes of the movie! Starting from the newsman reporting Constantine escaped up until the end of the Kermit Constantine switch.

They did cut scenes for this little promotion for the Bluray and DVD

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The movie doesn't air here in my country :frown: so I had to watch it on the internet with bad quality. And I loved the movie. My favorite scene is the helicopter scene and my favorite songs is Something so right and The Interrogation song. :smile: